Crime Police Shoot Man In Back, Riots and Unrest Ensue

Possibly. Going into a hostile place where mobs of people are running wild is only asking for trouble imo he had to known the probability of death or murder is going to increase going into a situation like that.
You could say the same for skate board guy. Why go into a hostile place where mobs of people are running wild and you have armed security forces. Skateboard guy had to know the probability of death or murder is going to increase in a situation like that.

He is seen cleaning up the city and scrubbing graffiti off buildings. Has a video stating what he is doing out there. Doesn't retaliate to getting pepper sprayed and is running from people trying to attack him.

Obvious, come on man. You can think what he did is stupid but that is just disingenuous.
And...he killed two people. Have fun arguing in court he wasn't looking for a fight.

Yeah probably not a molotov. That's said, these guys were chasing him down and trying to attack him. All those shot came at the shooter in a very threatening way, which warrants self defense. Let's not try and say that because it wasnt a molotov that it was ok to attack this kid

Wisconsin is an open carry state as far as I know. Not 100% on gun laws but long guns can be transferred from state to state without issue. I’m not from there, but in my state (Maine) anyone can legally carry a concealed or open carry firearm, as long as you have no felony or restriction from firearm ownership.

Kid was 17 which is a major sticking point, as he’s not allowed to posses a gun in Illinois or open carry in WI due to his age. So there’s the restriction you mentioned.

With an assault rifle he doesn't own? In a state he doesn't live? I'm merely asking because I honestly don't know gun laws

His rifle was a standard semi-auto. Some places have special laws concerning them and most don't.

Possibly. Going into a hostile place where mobs of people are running wild is only asking for trouble imo he had to known the probability of death or murder is going to increase going into a situation like that.

I think you're looking at it backwards. It's the mobs of people running wild that are looking for trouble. The kid was there on the side of law and order.

You could say the same for skate board guy. Why go into a hostile place where mobs of people are running wild and you have armed security forces. Skateboard guy had to know the probability of death or murder is going to increase in a situation like that.

I agree. I'm not taken sides of anyone especially not blm or mods running on violence and murder.

he has a prior speeding ticket in Kenosha. He obviously has spent time there, more than likely knows people there, and quite obviously feels a connection there to go and clean up someone else's mess and graffiti. His parents should be proud of the boy they raised

1st guy no idea

2nd duo could have been because they recognized him from the video going around with the first one and tried to stop him, fearing he may shoot more people

pure guess tho as to intentions
You honestly think in the short time between the 1st shooting and them coming after him again the guys shot had time or opportunity to watch a video of the 1st shooting and that they recognized the kid from that?

Kid was 17 which is a major sticking point, as he’s not allowed to posses a gun in Illinois or open carry in WI due to his age. So there’s the restriction you mentioned.
You know what else is a far* major sticking point? Pretty sure arson, looting and violence are not allowed either.

far as in there are way more people engaging in these activities than 17 year old with ar15

he has a prior speeding ticket in Kenosha. He obviously has spent time there, more than likely knows people there, and quite obviously feels a connection there to go and clean up someone else's mess and graffiti. His parents should be proud of the boy they raised

d91.gif

His rifle was a standard semi-auto. Some places have special laws concerning them and most don't.

I think you're looking at it backwards. It's the mobs of people running wild that are looking for trouble. The kid was there on the side of law and order.

I don't think I'm looking at it backwards. In no way do i agree with the mob being there, I don't agree with anything they are doing. It solves nothing. But the kid isn't law enforcement even if cops are doing anything. You're inserting yourself into a problem that doesn't concern you imo if this was in his town, or this was his family in another state defending them, then I could see why he did it. But as far as I know that's not the case.

As an outsider looking in, it's horrifying.

Tubby child Larps with an assault rifle, shit goes south and he and kills two people.

War Room = Chuckling with glee.

You know two people died and this child is going to spend a lot of time in jail.

WTF America.

he’s not allowed to own a hand gun. In my experience long guns are able to be owned at 16. Open carry in WI may be an issue, but that’s a misdemeanor, self defense may stand if that’s the case. In which case he only ends up convicted of a misdemeanor. He still has a long road ahead of him, not sure if it was worth it to him at this point. To kill 2 people at 17 and everything else he got involved in. To know how stupid I was at 17 and to see what he got himself into, Jesus Christ I don’t envy him.

I don't think I'm looking at it backwards. In no way do i agree with the mob being there, I don't agree with anything they are doing. It solves nothing. But the kid isn't law enforcement even if cops are doing anything. You're inserting yourself into a problem that doesn't concern you imo if this was in his town, or this was his family in another state defending them, then I could see why he did it. But as far as I know that's not the case.

What a terrible concept that good people can't stand up to criminals unless the state pays them to. That's precisely why we've had dozens of deaths and billions in property loss over the last few months.

I will say this kid demonstrated excellent composure. The only ding on him is that he's underage.

That being said... "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

If I was his lawyer, I would argue that he was part of a well regulated Militia and was providing security in a city that has shown to be incapable of providing security for itself. This is a constitutionally protected right. There's an IG vid where he clearly states that he's doing such. And the vids where he's shoots rioters demonstrates clear cut self defense against people who's intentions were to have the city to burn to the ground.

He was 17 but at the end of the day the constitution > state laws and it's shit like this which was why the 2nd amendment was created to begin with.

That was in the video. But I read that he shot someone before the video. Not much info so have no idea if it was self defense.

there are 2 videos. well, 3+ videos of the 2 incidents that's basically one incident immediately after the other.

someone chased him and threw something at him, and that's when kyle turned and shot. he then took out his phone and allegedly called (or was dialing) 911, and that's when the others from the mob chased/attacked him.

You honestly think in the short time between the 1st shooting and them coming after him again the guys shot had time or opportunity to watch a video of the 1st shooting and that they recognized the kid from that?

How much time was between the shootings? Do we know that info?

As an outsider looking in, it's horrifying.

Tubby child Larps with an assault rifle, shit goes south and he and kills two people.

War Room = Chuckling with glee.

You know two people died and this child is going to spend a lot of time in jail.

WTF America.

on one hand, I feel like this is no great loss. Avoidable, but what is the loss?

On the other hand, The Lord lives within us all and I should have a sense of sadness at the event. However, it’s hard when this was a clear self defense... very torn.

Back