Poll: Who wins boxing match - Conor Mcgregor or Floyd Mayweather

Who wins?

• Conor Mcgregor

• Floyd Mayweather

Results are only viewable after voting.
Youre essentially using bullshit barbershop math. Conor is not Sugar Shane and vice versa. Conor is not stupid, he knows he cant outbox Mayweather but he still has experience in fighting which is applicable in some cases in boxing. Conor is a master at adapting to his opponents style couple that with crazy, mind games, and a godly self belief to pull of a game plan. Im not saying he will win guaranteed but to all these numb nuts who regurgitate what the boxing guys say are retarded ofcourse they will have this knee jerk reactions without giving it some thought first. So take those stupid gifs and blow it out of your ass
<TrumpWrong1><TrumpWrong1>Conor has 0% chance to win this fight.. And that is being generous..

133 Sherdummies apparently haven't seen this movie yet

samuel-l-jackson-great-white-hype.jpg

I hope the people who are voting for Conor are joking. He could win but it's unlikely.

this poll is just plain stupid. to actually think irih jabroni can defeat the likes of Floyd Mayweather jr is delusional.
even if he has some reach advantage don't you think TMT won't do a strategy to beat him??

Besides he posted on his twitter he hasn't accepted anything and those rumors are bullshit, even he said this regarding irish jabroni:

So in order for irish jabroni to have his red panty night with floyd he has to cut ties with the UFC OR make the fight with them, but if that happens it will be less money for McG.

Conor gets destroyed against Floyd in boxing.

How in the hell does Conor even get one vote? Sarcasm?

house_stare.gif

I don't even see how Conor winning a BOXING match with Floyd is a consideration for some people...

Anybody who picks conor is a troll or 12 years old. Period.

Based on what? Please give me reasoning as to how you think Floyd will KO Conor. McGregor has never been KO'd. Floyd doesn't KO anyone. Last time Floyd KO'd anyone Conor wasn't even in the UFC.

Please explain to me, since I am full retard.

You're right Floyd isn't a KO artist. The last guy I remember him KOing was Vitor Ortiz. However Conor isn't a boxer. He will be like a fish out of water against Floyd. Conor is going to get picked apart and Floyd will hit him whenever he wants. Conor folded again Nate who didn't even land a high % of shots and is slow, what's he going to do when Floyd is popping him in the face at will? No way he lasts 12 rounds unless Floyd wants to play with his food, even then I don't see him surviving. You're a full blown retard if you think Conor takes this.

Are you trying to imagine that is Conor? LMAO

Because that's Sugar Shane who has been boxing professionally since 1993 with a record of 49-10-1

What is Conor's record as a professional boxer?

{<jordan}

Let me post a GIF of Mike Tyson hitting someone and pretend that's the same thing as Platinum Mike Perry.

<DrakeLaugh>

And sadly that was the only good shot Shane landed after that.

Could you rename the thread?

Something like "Bitch are you Retarded?".... choose Conor for yes.

<TrumpWrong1><TrumpWrong1>Conor has 0% chance to win this fight.. And that is being generous..

0% would imply that it is impossible. It's not impossible. But it is so improbable that it is disrespectful to say Conor McGregor has a decent chance or to pick him as the winner in a poll. If he won it would be the greatest upset in Boxing history. A Mixed Martial Artist with zero professional Boxing matches vs. a 49-0 all-time great is what we are talking about here. The difference in Boxing skill is too great for McGregor to have a realistic chance. At best he has a puncher's chance which isn't saying much because Mayweather has never been knocked out. Mcgregor does have some attributes in his favor such as age, being a south paw and punching power but the advantage Mayweather has in Boxing skills is too great for McGregor to realistically overcome.

Mcgregor should be at least a 50-to-1 underdog for this fight.

0% would imply that it is impossible. It's not impossible. But it is so improbable that it is disrespectful to say Conor McGregor has a decent chance or to pick him as the winner in a poll. If he won it would be the greatest upset in Boxing history. A Mixed Martial Artist with zero professional Boxing matches vs. a 49-0 all-time great is what we are talking about here. The difference in Boxing skill is too great for McGregor to have a realistic chance. At best he has a puncher's chance which isn't saying much because Mayweather has never been knocked out. Mcgregor does have some attributes in his favor such as age, being a south paw and punching power but the advantage Mayweather has in Boxing skills is too great for McGregor to realistically overcome.

Maybe if Floyd had one hand tied behind his back, Conor would stand a chance..
But i can't see how Conor even has a puncher's chance.. If professional fighters such as
De La Hoya,Pacman, Maidana, Marquez, Moseley, etc.. could not KO or even seriously hurt Floyd,
how is a guy with no experience going to accomplish that? Conor is asking for this fight for
one reason only.. Money.. and a lot of money at that.. That's all he cares about..
But, what do I know..

Last edited:

buster douglas was a 50:1 underdog against tyson. mcgregor should be 50000:1

Anybody that voted for McGregor is a tool. Plain and simple.

Lol, this poll is less close than the new one.

The fucking hype has been working.

Back