Poll: Who wins boxing match - Conor Mcgregor or Floyd Mayweather

Who wins?

• Conor Mcgregor

• Floyd Mayweather

Results are only viewable after voting.
As of 2:59 there have been 8 complete fucking retards voting in the poll

Conor becuase mma >> boxing and Floyd is old and ill drop $100 on Conor to win so whatever dude...

Conor becuase mma >> boxing and Floyd is old and ill drop $100 on Conor to win so whatever dude...

Put your money where your mouth is

3 month full kit bet

It's like young Kaitlyn Jenner vs Old Usain Bolt in a 100 m race.

floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-shane-mosley-2.gif
This proves nothing. Even if Conor was able to hit him with a hard shot can he finish it? Mosley hit him hard twice but Mayweather just clinched the crap out of him and dominated the rest of the fight. I would say Conor has 1-2 rounds to catch Mayweather with a hard shot before Floyd gets his rhythm and timing down. After that it will be cruise control for Floyd.

Are you trying to imagine that is Conor? LMAO

Because that's Sugar Shane who has been boxing professionally since 1993 with a record of 49-10-1

What is Conor's record as a professional boxer?

{<jordan}

Let me post a GIF of Mike Tyson hitting someone and pretend that's the same thing as Platinum Mike Perry.

<DrakeLaugh>
Youre essentially using bullshit barbershop math. Conor is not Sugar Shane and vice versa. Conor is not stupid, he knows he cant outbox Mayweather but he still has experience in fighting which is applicable in some cases in boxing. Conor is a master at adapting to his opponents style couple that with crazy, mind games, and a godly self belief to pull of a game plan. Im not saying he will win guaranteed but to all these numb nuts who regurgitate what the boxing guys say are retarded ofcourse they will have this knee jerk reactions without giving it some thought first. So take those stupid gifs and blow it out of your ass

Youre essentially using bullshit barbershop math. Conor is not Sugar Shane and vice versa.

Someone else used a GIF of Sugar Shane I know they are not the same.

Conor is not stupid, he knows he cant outbox Mayweather but he still has experience in fighting which is applicable in some cases in boxing. Conor is a master at adapting to his opponents style couple that with crazy, mind games, and a godly self belief to pull of a game plan. Im not saying he will win guaranteed but to all these numb nuts who regurgitate what the boxing guys say are retarded ofcourse they will have this knee jerk reactions without giving it some thought first. So take those stupid gifs and blow it out of your ass

{<huh}

Conor is not stupid

<{1-16}>

he knows he cant outbox Mayweather but he still has experience in fighting which is applicable in some cases in boxing

<{1-2}>

Conor is a master at adapting to his opponents style couple that with crazy, mind games, and a godly self belief to pull of a game plan.

What the fuck does this even mean? He believes in himself and is good at trash talk? So that means he has a chance? LMAO

He felt the same way before the first fight with Nate Diaz.

<{1-14}><{1-9}>

This shit made sense in your head before you pressed "Post Reply"?

<36>

Another McNugget bitch boy that doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Making stupid ass fucking points... "He believes in himself even though he knows he can't outbox Mayweather."

Go fuck yourself baby leprechaun. You don't know shit about fighting.

{<huh}

<{1-16}>

<{1-2}>

What the fuck does this even mean? He believes in himself and is good at trash talk? So that means he has a chance? LMAO

<{1-14}><{1-9}>

<36>

Making stupid ass fucking points... "He believes in himself even though he knows he can't outbox Mayweather."

{<huh}

<{1-16}>

<{1-2}>

<{1-14}><{1-9}>

<36>

Look at you, think your being cute with those stupid little photos. This aint your diary you little 8 year old cunt. Come at me with better arguements than saying fuck every few phrases.

Look at you, think your being cute with those stupid little photos. This aint your diary you little 8 year old cunt. Come at me with better arguements than saying fuck every few phrases.

You don't even make sense you dumb bitch...

Your intelligence is about the same as an 8 year old.... That's why I responded with pictures you retarded little clown.

YOU come at me with better arguments other than:

"He believes in himself"

You moron!

bork1}bork1}<3>bork1}bork1}

Youre essentially using bullshit barbershop math. Conor is not Sugar Shane and vice versa. Conor is not stupid, he knows he cant outbox Mayweather but he still has experience in fighting which is applicable in some cases in boxing. Conor is a master at adapting to his opponents style couple that with crazy, mind games, and a godly self belief to pull of a game plan. Im not saying he will win guaranteed but to all these numb nuts who regurgitate what the boxing guys say are retarded ofcourse they will have this knee jerk reactions without giving it some thought first. So take those stupid gifs and blow it out of your ass

Conor already failed at boxing.

You don't even make sense you dumb bitch...

Your intelligence is about the same as an 8 year old.... That's why I responded with pictures you retarded little clown.

YOU come at me with better arguments other than:

"He believes in himself"

You moron!

bork1}bork1}<3>bork1}bork1}

bork1}

This is a no brainer mayweather guaranteed win. Kinda like asking whether Jones would dominate ADCC absolute. Simply won't happen.

I dont know what your point is here? That he got hit clean like that about 5 times in 49 fights?
That he took them?

Or because Mosley landed , Conor will.

Floyd has dealt with far better boxers than Mcgregor with ease.

And not just far better, the elite in the world. Sure Floyd is older and has been out of the game for a while but I can't see how Conor hits him. Gambrant would be a better matchup but even that wouldn't be close.

Back