Poll: Who wins boxing match - Conor Mcgregor or Floyd Mayweather

Who wins?

• Conor Mcgregor

• Floyd Mayweather

Results are only viewable after voting.
Floyd Mayweather uses Colin as a complete and utter punching bag, dumb circus freakshow fight. It will be boring too, Colin will look like he is in slow-motion compared to Floyd. He is way too fast for him. It will probably be a work though, but if the fight was actually real and not rigged then it will be boring as fu*k and Floyd would light him up easily.

Floyd easily. Hearing Rogan talk like Conor can do something reminds me of when he said Ronda could beat 50% of the guys in the UFC at her weight. IDIOT.

Conor is only chasing this fight for 1 reason, because it will be by far his biggest payday of his career and it will set him up for the rest of his life. Floyd is not even a KO artist but I think he KO's Conor easily. I knew Sherdoggers were stupid but goddamn 19% went full retard.

Floyd will humiliate Conor in boxing.

If McGregor was smart, he'd force Mayfeather to fight him MMA style also.

Floyd all day in the ring, different story though in the cage.

Some people still think connor has a chance.lol.

floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-shane-mosley-2.gif
28327E1E00000578-3063123-image-m-43_1430473695758.jpg

That doesn't tell the whole story. One of the most prolific knockout artists in Mosley couldn't even knock Floyd down with that big shot. Didn't work out too well for him either.

I can't believe this is even a topic much less a poll. I want to see Conor fight Canelo if he really thinks he can box.

33 people

Son of a bitch

At least I have a list now of who's opinions don't matter for future reference.

Voted for Mayweather because wtf, duh...

But Conor might actually win. I don't know how the fuck he does it, but he has a way of beating guys who are way better than him on paper. Like he's hacked the matrix or he's summoning some Aleister Crowley magic energy type shit. I don't know.

He's not really that good but he wins. It's fucking weird.

The one that wasn't outboxed and rocked by Nate Diaz.

first fight conor outboxed nate for 6 minutes and got outboxed for only 2 minutes and a half = Conor outboxed nate in the first fight

Second fight conor outboxed nate for 25 minutes.

first fight conor outboxed nate for 6 minutes and got outboxed for only 2 minutes and a half = Conor outboxed nate in the first fight

Second fight conor outboxed nate for 25 minutes.
So these cute facts mean that he can beat Floyd ?

Still find it hilarious that people think Conor will win.
I guess technically its possible. But it's as about as likely as me beating Yodsanklai in a Muay Thai fight.

you made sense until you went full retarded and said it is as likely as you beating yodsanklai in a muay thai fight. Other than yodsanklai daying of heart attack in the first 10 second or so you stand no chance.

Back