Poll: Who wins boxing match - Conor Mcgregor or Floyd Mayweather

Who wins?

• Conor Mcgregor

• Floyd Mayweather

Results are only viewable after voting.
floyd-mayweather-jr-vs-shane-mosley-2.gif

Mosley would KO McGregor with one arm tied behind his back. Even today.

If I can, I will say McGregor has more power, he will be much bigger. His foot movement will be faster than Floyd. Mayweather will be in his 40s, Conor in his Prime.

Floyd today is still a lot faster than McGregor.

Mosley would KO McGregor with one arm tied behind his back. Even today.

Floyd today is still a lot faster than McGregor.
He will have slightly faster hands, but not faster footwork.

Are you fucking high
Killer instinct advantage (are you 12)
Chin advantage lmao

Who's the last guy to ko him
I know Conor got rocked by nate and turned panic wrestler lmao

I will tell you what I will give u 70-30 odds and bet you whatever you like.

Speed Floyd
Experience floyd
Technique Floyd
Cardio Floyd
Head movement Floyd
Footwork Floyd

Bro this is a boxing match

Sherdog put an age limit on your forums please, these cheeto fingered mothers basement 14 year olds post the stupidest things and I can't take it anymore

for your knowledge head movement and footwork is also Technique...

He will have slightly faster hands, but not faster footwork.

Jesus Christ. You're not serious, are you? Not that foot speed is really going to matter as it's a matter of basic technical footwork, but really?

Everyone who says this isn't a close fight is just delusional. Conor has reach advantage, height advantage, weight advantage, ko power advantage, chin advantage, killer instinct advantage. Floyd only has speed and technique advantage.

I would say 55-45 for floyd...

Anyone who thinks the fight is remotely close is absolutely insane. Floyd by however he wants.

You don't even make sense you dumb bitch...

Your intelligence is about the same as an 8 year old.... That's why I responded with pictures you retarded little clown.

YOU come at me with better arguments other than:

"He believes in himself"

You moron!

bork1}bork1}<3>bork1}bork1}
Not taking a side in the actual argument, but I gotta say, he is right about the photos thing, it made me cringe. It looks childish and lame as fuck. Regardless of why you say you posted them, that's all on you.

Anyone who thinks the fight is remotely close is absolutely insane. Floyd by however he wants.

how about reach advantage, height advantage, weight advantage, ko power advantage, chin advantage and killer instinct advantage all going to Conor?

Everyone who says this isn't a close fight is just delusional. Conor has reach advantage, height advantage, weight advantage, ko power advantage, chin advantage, killer instinct advantage. Floyd only has speed and technique advantage.

I would say 55-45 for floyd...

You didn't mention a cardio advantage... Weird... And write off technique as if it goes along with natural gifts such as height, reach, etc... Almost equivalent to saying a big dude would be a good heavyweight as long as he's bigger than the opponent...

And lol at killer instinct advantage, you think McG is going to rock him then finish him with GnP er what?

I get that you're a big fan, but there's really no reason to dilute yourself so thoroughly.

This coming from a guy who would love to see an MMA pro win against the GOAT, but I can't see how Conor wins a round without dropping Mayweather, and if you've watched Floyd fight that just doesn't happen against his style.

You didn't mention a cardio advantage... Weird... And write off technique as if it goes along with natural gifts such as height, reach, etc... Almost equivalent to saying a big dude would be a good heavyweight as long as he's bigger than the opponent...

And lol at killer instinct advantage, you think McG is going to rock him then finish him with GnP er what?

I get that you're a big fan, but there's really no reason to dilute yourself so thoroughly.

This coming from a guy who would love to see an MMA pro win against the GOAT, but I can't see how Conor wins a round without dropping Mayweather, and if you've watched Floyd fight that just doesn't happen against his style.

The boxing GOAT has been dead for many years now. No need to talk about someone who is deceased.

Not taking a side in the actual argument, but I gotta say, he is right about the photos thing, it made me cringe. It looks childish and lame as fuck.

I didn't create these photos...

They are part of the messaging options here on Sherdog. I would assume they were created and placed here for users to use.

So I take advantage of these tools, especially when dealing with tools.

[<cena1}[<cena1}[<cena1}[<cena1}[<cena1}

Mayweather should win easily of course. But it would be the funniest moment in sports history if he got KO'd by Conor.

he would have knock him out/at least knock him down if floyd din grab his hand and hold of it like it was his life at stake.
U cant grab a hand if your knocked out so no.

Knocked down possibly. It was a good shot but 1 or two good shots hasnt been enough to beat floyd.

Barring a fluke KO, there is just no way Conor wins in a sanctioned boxing match. If it's an MMA fight, Conor tools Floyd with ease.

Conor is only chasing this fight for 1 reason, because it will be by far his biggest payday of his career and it will set him up for the rest of his life. Floyd is not even a KO artist but I think he KO's Conor easily. I knew Sherdoggers were stupid but goddamn 19% went full retard.
Floyd would obviously win but I voted Conor just to be an asshat. I'm sure most Conor voters did the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeKa
Back