Poll: Who wins boxing match - Conor Mcgregor or Floyd Mayweather

Who wins?

• Conor Mcgregor

• Floyd Mayweather

Results are only viewable after voting.
28327E1E00000578-3063123-image-m-43_1430473695758.jpg

That doesn't tell the whole story. One of the most prolific knockout artists in Mosley couldn't even knock Floyd down with that big shot. Didn't work out too well for him either.

he would have knock him out/at least knock him down if floyd din grab his hand and hold of it like it was his life at stake.

It's hilarious to suggest Floyd hasn't faced someone with as heavy punching power as Conor before. Canelo is not even world championship calibre, he is an elite of the elite calibre boxer, and Floyd put on a clinic.

The only thing worse than the build up to this fight will be the out of the woodwork boxing 'experts'.

voted for mcgregor just to be a fuckhead

Floyd: Master boxer, size disadvantage, 40 years old, no Conor tape to study, used to fighting "traditional" boxers, taking massive risk, domestic violence accusations for Conor to exploit in the media.

Conor: Unknown boxing ability, size advantage, 28 years old, plenty of Floyd tape, odd style, zero risk, hits below the belt with trash talk.

Conor has a way better chance of winning this than people give him credit for.

These are 2 humans in a fist fight. Anything can happen. Bispings champ, Cruz got Cruz'd, etc

no, but I would say it's 60-40 for floyd.
Are you crazy lol

Thank god you're not an odds maker

Floyd is a -1400 so that's what 7-93 chance for Conor lmao

Seriously you can't be serious 60-40 like serious ... please tell me you're trolling and this is not what you think.
If you are serious then bet the house on Conor cause the professional odds makers see it different and odds are insanely in your favour if u think he wins 4o percent of the time.
Lmao

The only chance Conor has in a boxing match is to stay in kickboxing range and try and sneak in his left. The thing is Floyd will see it from a mile away.

Are you trying to imagine that is Conor? LMAO

Because that's Sugar Shane who has been boxing professionally since 1993 with a record of 49-10-1

What is Conor's record as a professional boxer?

{<jordan}

Let me post a GIF of Mike Tyson hitting someone and pretend that's the same thing as Platinum Mike Perry.

<DrakeLaugh>

portrait-happy-children-point-up-finger-isolated-29127834.jpg

All True, and that's exactly what TS is trying to do pretend Conor is going up mma striking & defense Conor can only dream of moving as sweet as Sugar <see what I there?

he would have knock him out/at least knock him down if floyd din grab his hand and hold of it like it was his life at stake.
That will be your little secret.

If you're so sure will bet you $5000 and let any mod hold the money. Holla
Not sure, just a gut feeling. I picked McGregor inside 1 minute against Aldo.

If this fight goes beyond 5 rounds, it will be a dominant decision for old man Floyd.

Last edited:
Conor wins!

Floyd wins!

Both gonna get a huge payday! It's a win win!

Conor gets a shot at the greatest, based on his MMA merit alone. And gets to skip the line basically despite having no pro boxing experience. He's a winner for sure.

Are you crazy lol

Thank god you're not an odds maker

Floyd is a -1400 so that's what 7-93 chance for Conor lmao

Seriously you can't be serious 60-40 like serious ... please tell me you're trolling and this is not what you think.
If you are serious then bet the house on Conor cause the professional odds makers see it different and odds are insanely in your favour if u think he wins 4o percent of the time.
Lmao

Conor has reach advantage, height advantage, weight advantage, ko power advantage, chin advantage, killer instinct advantage. Floyd only has speed and technique advantage. 60-40 55-45 for floyd is right.

Voted for Conor just to give him some support before he gets embarrassed by Floyd lol

Not sure, just a gut feeling. I pickerd McGregor inside 1 minute against Aldo.

If this fight goes beyond 5 rounds, it will be a dominant decision for old man Floyd.
Always bet with your gut. Jin you may be the only rational hugger, but your gut isn't being rational at the moment.

Poll proves this is not a Billion dollar fight. Most people kno this is a shame of a fight to rob McGregor fans of their money........which is hilarious

Conor has reach advantage, height advantage, weight advantage, ko power advantage, chin advantage, killer instinct advantage. Floyd only has speed and technique advantage. 60-40 55-45 for floyd is right.
Are you fucking high
Killer instinct advantage (are you 12)
Chin advantage lmao

Who's the last guy to ko him
I know Conor got rocked by nate and turned panic wrestler lmao

I will tell you what I will give u 70-30 odds and bet you whatever you like.

Speed Floyd
Experience floyd
Technique Floyd
Cardio Floyd
Head movement Floyd
Footwork Floyd

Bro this is a boxing match

Sherdog put an age limit on your forums please, these cheeto fingered mothers basement 14 year olds post the stupidest things and I can't take it anymore

Always bet with your gut. Jin you may be the only rational hugger, but your gut isn't being rational at the moment.
If I can, I will say McGregor has more power, he will be much bigger. His foot movement will be faster than Floyd. Mayweather will be in his 40s, Conor in his Prime. McGregor will have ~3 inch reach advantage. Floyd gets caught early in fights and being rusty after not training specifically for a year will be a detriment. Conor is training considerably more often.

If I were to offer a hedge bet, Conor by KO inside 5 straddled against Mayweather by decision. Basically, I'm thinking Conor may be able to catch him with his blitz within the first few rounds. If it doesn't happen, Mayweather will win a convincing decision.

Back