Poor paddy

I seem to be one of the few people who hespect Paddy more after the Tony fight. I mean yeah he didn't finish and yes Tony is old but he beat the ever living shit out of a tough veteran who has one of the most storied careers on the roster.
He beat the ever living shit out of the over the hill corpse of a guy who used to be a tough veteran who has one of the most storied careers on the roster.

Lol OK so he's no longer a veteran. Or tough.

Got it.
He is just no longer that guy.

It is pretty obvious to most people.

Does someone get massive credit for beating Fedor now? He has a more recent win than Tony and a storied career.

Paddy beat a washed Tony on the tail end of one of the longest losing streaks in UFC history.

Last edited:
He is just no longer that guy.

It is pretty obvious to most people.

Does someone get massive credit for Fedor now? He has a more recent win than Tony and a storied career.

Paddy beat a washed Tony on one of the longest losing streaks in UFC history.
So just to be clear, he is still a veteran?

Paddy is from my hometown but I can’t stand the guy. Absolute helmet of the highest degree
Wild how you calling him a helmet of the highest degree instantly gives credibility to your claim that he is from your hometown haha

Quality of the fights itself aside (after all, this is the entertainment business), a main event with Paddy draws more than a main event with Ilia, so there's that I suppose.
At this point you cant be serious, Pimblett is on his way to getting beat by the next half good fighter he faces, Topuria is on his way to headline a PPV and being mentioned by athletes with millions of followers, Pimblett is friends with Molly McCann.

I seem to be one of the few people who hespect Paddy more after the Tony fight. I mean yeah he didn't finish and yes Tony is old but he beat the ever living shit out of a tough veteran who has one of the most storied careers on the roster.

But none of that matters now, in terms of Tony's ability to put on a competitive fight TODAY. Yes, he had a fantastic run at LW. Yes, he made hamburger out of the faces of top LW fighters for years, but that doesn't mean that he's the same fighter today. He clearly isn't.

What if Paddy dug up the skeleton of Mohamed Ali and threw it around the room? Would you be impressed that he managed to take on one of HW boxing's greats?

He is popular and has a big fan base. He’s no Conor or Khabib but he is a draw
You're confusing potential with reality. He's never main evented a card and probably never will. You need to have talent to be a real draw. Conor doesn't become the most popular fighter in MMA without beating Aldo.

But none of that matters now, in terms of Tony's ability to put on a competitive fight TODAY. Yes, he had a fantastic run at LW. Yes, he made hamburger out of the faces of top LW fighters for years, but that doesn't mean that he's the same fighter today. He clearly isn't.

What if Paddy dug up the skeleton of Mohamed Ali and threw it around the room? Would you be impressed that he managed to take on one of HW boxing's greats?
Are you people fucking stupid? You took from my original post that I believe Tony Ferguson is still the same fighter he was? That's what you took from it?

Back