ppv date

That’s the best part of living on the east coast. Main card doesn’t start til about 10:20

You sound like a child yourself. Your son is probably improved by your absence

I’m going to answer seriously for some reason...

Go to your kids party , then watch it at a local bar so you don’t miss stuff in the two hour drive

Your son won't remember it and you can make it up to him during Christmas.

I remember my 5th birthday and the kid will remember.

This fucker can’t be bothered to watch on his phone or tablet. Or MAYBE avoid the internet until you wake up or come home - which I have done a dozen times.

I would isolate your son from everyone during his bday party and make him watch the fights alone.

Then you can watch the replay sunday.

so it’s my 5 year old sons birthday this weekend , and his mother and step father has set up a big party for him... problem is, it’s the day of PPV... and they live 2 hours away ...

Anyway I’ve already made plans. That day ...

aka watch the PPV In my kick ass man cave, and get blazed with my buddies and my hot ass filipina girlfriend ...

So does this make me a bad person for missing the party?? I mean he’s only 5 (he won’t remember) and He will have loads more birthdays ... on the other hand this PPV is once in a life time...

Any suggestions would be appreciated sherdog

Dude....I remember shit from when I was 4....he will remember, and if he doesn't your ex will remind him of how his dad didn't have time for his son. Btw, you sound like a model father...

<{CMPALM}>

Just show up to the party, then fake an emergency and dip out early. You will make it back home and even catch the prelims.
<seedat>

You’ve already proven to be a dead beat dad. Might as well reaffirm that by skipping the party. Your son will turn 5 plenty of times.

I mean, sorry to break it to you, but if your kid is being parented by another father figure, you've already failed as a father and a man.

Spending some time on yearly events doesn't inculcate values in a child, which is the difference between being a random family member and an actual parent.

Your manhood has already sailed away, in other words. You should've picked a partner who shared your values and only had a kid if you both had sufficient reason to believe your shared values would foster a good upbringing.

I don't know why you even bother holding onto the kid's memory to be honest. LOL.

Watch the fights.

Not to mention man, if his step dad gonna be their and you aren't smh well

<NoneOfMy>

This is why your son ended up with a step dad

I mean, sorry to break it to you, but if your kid is being parented by another father figure, you've already failed as a father and a man.

Spending some time on yearly events doesn't inculcate values in a child, which is the difference between being a random family member and an actual parent.

Your manhood has already sailed away, in other words. You should've picked a partner who shared your values and only had a kid if you both had sufficient reason to believe your shared values would foster a good upbringing.

I don't know why you even bother holding onto the kid's memory to be honest. LOL.

Watch the fights.
<{katwhu}>

nah, it just confirms why your life left your trash ass and his new dad would probably kick your ass in the bounce castle

Go to your son's party! I would be worried only for the last 2 fights, but you can use a tablet or phone. Btw, where do you live? The fight is pretty late. You can go a couple of hours to your son's party and then find a bar to watch the fight.

Watch the fights.
Who da fook are you to tell any man he’s a failure as a father. It’s his fault he doesn’t wanna stay with a chick that doesn’t make him happy? Sometimes shit happens, you have a kid with the wrong person. Doesn’t mean I have to sacrifice my happiness for the rest of my life by staying with a woman I don’t like. Shit happens and you have to make the best of each situation. Doesn’t make him a shit father if his baby mama moved on, that’s just the way life goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back