Elections President Biden announces he will run for president again

If a Democrat, is he your preferred candidate?

• Total voters
I prefer the simplest explanation, which is that American’s have declined and we are a nation of idiots. Or maybe we were always idiots, and the problem is just that a lot of people who would not vote, are now voting, thanks to populism being on the rise.

(And yet some people still think we need more people voting)

Certainly a possible explanation. I think it is more of the latter than the former. A lot of stupid voters who attach themselves to a tribe without using their brains.

Same can be said for every single person ever.

imagine the world we’d live in if we only gave ONE second chance for being wrong.

It's not that, though. Nothing wrong with making a mistake, but people should learn from them. Imagine the world we'd live in if every time people people made a mistake they thought about why they made it and what they could learn from it.

It's not that, though. Nothing wrong with making a mistake, but people should learn from them. Imagine the world we'd live in if every time people people made a mistake they thought about why they made it and what they could learn from it.
I agree. But we certainly don’t hold anyone accountable for bad/wrong decisions otherwise everyone who voted to go into Iraq would have lost re-election. Or anyone who supported the mess of the Arab spring. Or the CIA torture camps or the regulations that led to the banking crisis.

My point is, no one is or will ever be held accountable when things go wrong.

- I don't trust those approval ratings a ton, they vary a bit, here is one from yesterday at 36%:
- Most consider the Afghanistan withdrawal a failure, not on the positive list.
Billions in functional military equipment left, by moron, to be used for ANY Intent or purpose.

if it means Trump loses again im all for it, joe can step aside for ANY reasons
The VP will be replacing him if this Anti-American nightmare continues.
Right now I'm rooting for atherosclerosis to do it's fucking job.
Again, IF now, the VP will be replacing him,.
YES... there were countless Biden shirts, posters, stickers displayed on houses and signs etc.
American flags, NONE OF THEM. BLM and LGBT flags though.
When you hate America, NOT Displaying our flag and pushing those other ones prove it.
As an allie and neighbour. He's the worst president I've seen in my lifetime..
Voted in all elections since 1980 - he IS the worst EVER.
Not surprising, the DNC rigs their primaries. You get to pick who they pick. They even admitted this...
Still amazed what isn't EASILY recognized. MSM keeps secrets through OMISSION and paid deceptions.

Biden's taking the hit for the DNC.

They know the economy will be fucked for the next few years. Maybe even catastrophically toast.

No party in power can survive it.

<Fedor23>

It's the democrat party ffs. They don't give a flying fuck who the candidate is, they're still going to "vote blue no matter who". Joe already had dementia last time, they voted in Fetterman who had brain damage and couldn't speak and has already had multiple stints in mental hospitals in his first few months, Jesse Jackson's son won an election from a mental institution. Joe will get 642 billion votes again.

This confirms my theory that Trump will win the next election by a landslide.

the tribalism expressed by maga/trumpers has no parallel on today's left.

ive never seen an obese woman asking biden to grab her by the pussy, for example.
The left is anti-white.

<Fedor23>

It's the democrat party ffs. They don't give a flying fuck who the candidate is, they're still going to "vote blue no matter who". Joe already had dementia last time, they voted in Fetterman who had brain damage and couldn't speak and has already had multiple stints in mental hospitals in his first few months, Jesse Jackson's son won an election from a mental institution. Joe will get 642 billion votes again.
The VP is the worse of all time too

This just shows you a president really doesnt have much control over anything and yall are arguing over a person that youre just gonna watch on TV, and different media are gonna spin different spins about the guy. But if you really think these old dudes are making any decisions by themselves, you are crazy.

I don't think he's as disastrous as conservatives like to make him out to be, blaming world wide economic issues on the policies of a single person in a few years is completely moronic but he's too fucking old to be stacking shelves in a shopping centre let alone to be the president of the most powerful country in the world, he's pretty weak for a progressive, Bareminimum Biden. Guy should retire, all these old politicians need to go.

I am starting to feel Dana and the UFC is running the USA.
Another rematch nobody wants...

Republicans should’ve crushed the democrats in the mid terms, but they could not get out of their own way. If they would’ve shut up and just pointed at Biden, it’d be an easy win. But they have some very loud jackasses, and won’t shut up about culture wars.
That's not really just some fluke though, it is a feature of the republican party. It was designed as a coalition of religious looneys, working poor who have been convinced to vote against their own economic self interest over petty culture war issues, and economic conservatives ( e.g., upper middle class folk who don't want to pay 36% marginal tax rate but otherwise despise the first two groups). They were never going to be able to coast to stay in power because all three of those groups need their broadly (electorate-wise) unpopular pet issues taken care of

That's not really just some fluke though, it is a feature of the republican party. It was designed as a coalition of religious looneys, working poor who have been convinced to vote against their own economic self interest over petty culture war issues, and economic conservatives ( e.g., upper middle class folk who don't want to pay 36% marginal tax rate but otherwise despise the first two groups). They were never going to be able to coast to stay in power because all three of those groups need their broadly (electorate-wise) unpopular pet issues taken care of
Now do democrats? Or they’re (d)ifferent?

Back