Crime President Biden declares Easter Sunday a Transgender Day of Visibility

Do you think this decision was deliberate to annoy people during election year?

• Yes

• No

• Probably just a coincidence

Results are only viewable after voting.
I declare Easter a day of Trumps!

18eggroll-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

AP19112592907314-e1555951152428.jpg

Catholics are Christian.

I know, I'm Roman Catholic. I go to Church every Sunday. I did the 7 AM Mass so I can make the Easter Brunch in an hour with family.

But, Nancy Pelosi claims to be Catholic and goes against the doctrine in significant ways on a regular basis. She should just convert to Episcopal and be honest about it all.

What rights don't tranny's have in 2024 that other people do? Be specific.

You're right, if someone wants to be trans it is nobody else's business.... And it wasn't until they started trying to legislate acceptance and forcing regular people to make it their business with stupid shit like this.
The problem most places isn't their rights it's the discrimination they receive. Just look at that Bud Light fiasco over a guy in a dress.

The government can't legislate your acceptance but it can codify protections for them and giving them a day of acceptance or inclusion effects you in no way at all. This is a manufactured outrage for partisan reasons.

I'm against transgender men in women's sports, and think there should be specific bathrooms/locker rooms for them, but let's be genuine. Most of this hate come from the radically religious and latent homosexuals.

It's funny because the more they push this trans shit the worse it actually gets for them. They've forced the vast majority that never cared to consider the issue and pick a side. I think gross indifference was better for the trans people that just want to live their life.
Exactly, I used to be "live and let live", now I support draconian policies to keep them in line.

Tranny threads are the best...it's like conservatives just reflexive have to continue to warn everyone that there are trans people out there...just in case...lol

Tranny threads are the best...it's like conservatives just reflexive have to continue to warn everyone that there are trans people out there...just in case...lol
And the government needs to take every opportunity they can to let us know that there are trans people out there and that they deserve special treatment.

Who cares about a broken healthcare system, poor education for children, failing infrastructure, and rising drug and crime rates. Propping up mentally ill people is far more important than trying to fix all of that.

we live in upside down world. I'm fine with a day of visibility but the optics here are hilarious because if there's one thing being overlooked in the states these days its Jesus, not transgender people... you have got a large part of the left having bought the lie of materialism and the nihilism and meaninglessness that leads to and on the right you have a bastardized and corrupted political christian identity that is cruel and very far from the heart of christ. what's missing here is Jesus and his love for all humanity and the way he offers to bring us all to peace with one another and love for one another.
Well said. There is a big differende between calling yourself Christian and being one.

They are advertising trump no other explanation

but the Woke religion is acceptable? The State should be secular, so stop imposing this ridiculous cult down our throats. The idea that a biological man with penis can be a woman is based on moronic faith.

They just wanna pretend we're the ones triggered when in actuality their new secular religion is in rooted in that crap. Try celebrating Jesus on Pride month and see how they'll react

but the Woke religion is acceptable? The State should be secular, so stop imposing this ridiculous cult down our throats. The idea that a biological man with penis can be a woman is based on moronic faith.
<Huh2>

Woke is not a Religion. You can be right or left, liberal or conservative, and vote for people that think like you. Making laws based on your religious tenets are a no go.

They just wanna pretend we're the ones triggered when in actuality their new secular religion is in rooted in that crap. Try celebrating Jesus on Pride month and see how they'll react
What do oxymoron mean?

If I ever meet Biden I will tell him "that's pretty gay bro".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back