Crime President Biden declares Easter Sunday a Transgender Day of Visibility

Do you think this decision was deliberate to annoy people during election year?

• Yes

• No

• Probably just a coincidence

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lol@posting a message from a woman who inspired bomb threats on a Children's Hospital, and yet couldn't comprehensively defend her position when confronted by a reporter she doxxed.

Yup, its April, everyone is forced to be gay!

You know there is a reason why during the LGBT month.
Companies always show the themed Rainbow flag for mostly Western/Western Euporean Countries.

But dont show for Russia, Arabic/Eastern Countries..
Yeah, it is quite obvious too. Christians now, for the most part, are neutered over here, so it is easy pickings.

I am convinced nearly everything LGBT is a wedge that the far right falls for like clockwork. The left has to just say pro-LGBT anything and the right will start buzzing like they are on PCP and alienate the middle who doesn't give a shit what anyone does in the privacy of their own home. The left just soft pitches some low key pride, and the right can't help but swing at every pitch and make themselves look stupid to the detriment of their party. They can't even walk it back because it is so ingrained into their party. LGBT rights is basically what abortion was to the right, and probably still is. The republican party can't even walk things back to Goldwater in being socially liberal but business friendly. They no longer have a platform besides, hating on libs. As younger voters start voting, their party tactics will age like milk.

388603-IMG-0788.jpeg

NIV version for your reading pleasure:

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Last edited:
I am convinced nearly everything LGBT is a wedge that the far right falls for like clockwork. The left has to just say pro-LGBT anything and the right will start buzzing like they are on PCP and alienate the middle who doesn't give a shit what anyone does in the privacy of their own home. The left just soft pitches some low key pride, and the right can't help but swing at every pitch and make themselves look stupid to the detriment of their party. They can't even walk it back because it is so ingrained into their party. LGBT rights is basically what abortion was to the right, and probably still is. The republican party can't even walk things back to Goldwater in being socially liberal but business friendly. They no longer have a platform besides, hating on libs. As younger voters start voting, their party tactics will age like milk.
The thing about it that gives me pause is how "Religious Right/Moral Majority" types make other people's sexuality, and discriminating against them, the centerpiece of their "freedom" and "lifestyle" values platform. It's the laziest thing ever as far as making sacrifices, glorifying God, and striving to live a more godly, Christlike, lifestyle. Take something that you never have to struggle with or identify with, and declare that it is the biggest sin that someone could commit, specifically because you yourself aren't ever going to be tempted to do it." The argument sounds like : "I'm straight/heterosexual, and I've never questioned my sexual preferences or experimented with gay/bi sexual activity. My hating LGBT people improves my faith journey, and it's something that I have not and will not ever have to struggle with. Not gluttony, wrath, lust, etc. Those sins would require me to be self-reflective and vulnerable and potentially have to make changes to my life in order to live my faith...so I'd rather just declare that "being LGBT" is the gravest sin and assign a completely outsized level of importance to it."

You must mean the vast amount of incidents of children being abused by the clergy. Yes, indeed.
Those dorks can get tossed in jail also. Not sure how/why you thought I would think anything different.

Edit: Oh wait a second... you just side-stepped the fact that the VAST majority of trannies are just downright disgusting deviant weirdos. While the % clergy/religious leaders here in America are pretty good people.

Last edited:
Those dorks can get tossed in jail also.
Dorks is a weird label to apply to child abusers. Of course it's cool to not abuse kids, but to say that child abusers are dorks seems to make light of the situation. You are weird.

This isn’t bad considering “We even ignited the first atomic bomb on the day commemorating the transfiguration of Christ, thus unconsciously signaling that we intended likewise to transform the world, not only after the light but after darkness

With a blast that burned several times hotter than the surface of the sun
Become the ocean”

Dorks is a weird label to apply to child abusers. Of course it's cool to not abuse kids, but to say that child abusers are dorks seems to make light of the situation. You are weird.
Didn't some dude get yellow carded recently for some egregious profanity? Not gonna fall into that trap. Got no time for that. And your failed opinion of me means nothing to me or anyone else.

Didn't some dude get yellow carded recently for some egregious profanity? Not gonna fall into that trap. Got no time for that. And your failed opinion of me means nothing to me or anyone else.
It was weird and poor phrasing on your part you dumb bitch.

i've said it before, but America's only militant role on the planet at the moment seems to be promoting the mutilation of people, be it trannies or palestinians.

i've said it before, but America's only militant role on the planet at the moment seems to be promoting the mutilation of people, be it trannies or palestinians.
wuuuuut? What US military brigade has been rounding up and mutilating trannies?

And the current revenge Israel has taken against Palestinians? Can't blame America on that. Can we?

Back