President Donald Trump acused by 3 women of Sexual Misconduct

when trump steps on his own talking points(lies)

Lie detector tests are not reliable.

We're also not talking about criminal prosecutions here. We're talking about the firing of private employees or the forced resignations/censures of public officials.

Yeah, good luck with that. This is the Teflon Don we're talking about here.:rolleyes: There's an old legend in the British Army about the Mess Webley; back in the good old days of Empire, if an officer fucked up so badly there was no redemption, he'd take a bottle of whiskey or brandy into the Mess, have a few drinks and then blow his brains out.

If you handed The Donald a loaded weapon and told him to do the decent thing, he'd shoot you and then claim self-defence. And with his money and power, he'd probably get away with it, too:)

Yea I'm not thoroughly convinced. Go back to the drawing boards.

Yeah. I'm sure that with the exception of the case involving the semen stained dress you consider Bill Clinton's treatment of women entirely respectful and gentlemanly.

when trump steps on his own talking points(lies)

The clear-cut, provable lies that Trump has told about his accusers won't make a dent with members of the Dentured Dotard's cult.

The clear-cut, provable lies that Trump has told about his accusers won't make a dent with members of the Dentured Dotard's cult.

Exactly... but remember like your doctor keep doctor? Obama is the ANTICHRIST because of that

Yeah. I'm sure that with the exception of the case involving the semen stained dress you consider Bill Clinton's treatment of women entirely respectful and gentlemanly.
Yes and I'm sure with the exception of the accused you beleive everything you hear.

They voted for a liar, so him lying will never hurt him. At this point I think him being honest would drive his base away faster than him lying would.

lol at this being current news I wonder who organized all these woman to come together for a press conference right after Al Franklin resigned. “ look Al resigned so Trump needs to” the in a few weeks doctors will be in the headlines questioning his mental health and he should step down then Russia collusion after that he will be a racist again
Well I got the "mental unfit "part again now he is racist against and soon he will be colluding with Russia once again. Then back to a sexual assaulter who should step down. #Metoo

Well I got the "mental unfit "part again now he is racist against and soon he will be colluding with Russia once again. Then back to a sexual assaulter who should step down. #Metoo
The republican owned government has neither the integrity nor the courage to remove this sick fuck from office.

The only things we have left are to point out the sick facts and allegations time and again to remind people just like you that you are fucking human beings too and you should act like it.

But noooooooooooo, you grovel out of cowardice before your authoritarian strong man leader who knows how to humiliate the left.

I have a secret for you buddy: You have to break your conditioning that tells you Liberals are your mortal enemy and enemy of the USA. We are all Americans. It's been confirmed that Russia hacked our presidential election. It looks like the president, his administration, and a large segment of the republican party have aided, abetted, concealed, and obstructed in this enterprise. The USA's enemy is anyone that attacks our country, including the attack of our elections by Russia and dictator Putin. Do not align yourselves with that clear enemy. If you believe your fellow countrymen are the enemy, then you may be an unwitting agent of Putin's Russia. Do not align your interests with those of our enemy.

Decades of domestic propaganda programming have convinced30% of the population that lucifer and his minions are democrats. That's how rich people control poor people. Divide and conquer. Are you starting to understand that?

The republican owned government has neither the integrity nor the courage to remove this sick fuck from office.

The only things we have left are to point out the sick facts and allegations time and again to remind people just like you that you are fucking human beings too and you should act like it.

But noooooooooooo, you grovel out of cowardice before your authoritarian strong man leader who knows how to humiliate the left.

I have a secret for you buddy: You have to break your conditioning that tells you Liberals are your mortal enemy and enemy of the USA. We are all Americans. It's been confirmed that Russia hacked our presidential election. It looks like the president, his administration, and a large segment of the republican party have aided, abetted, concealed, and obstructed in this enterprise. The USA's enemy is anyone that attacks our country, including the attack of our elections by Russia and dictator Putin. Do not align yourselves with that clear enemy. If you believe your fellow countrymen are the enemy, then you may be an unwitting agent of Putin's Russia. Do not align your interests with those of our enemy.

Decades of domestic propaganda programming have convinced30% of the population that lucifer and his minions are democrats. That's how rich people control poor people. Divide and conquer. Are you starting to understand that?

Lol good post and I voted for Trump but probably won't be voting for him again. If a descent D is running against him not named Oprah , Sanders or Clinton they probably will get my vote. I just get tired of the over crying and reaction to all things Trump, he deserves some of the slack for sure as he sticks foot in mouth. What do you mean Russia Hacked our presidential election explain with facts/proof. Liberals are ok in my book it's the goofy far left people along with the far right that I have a problem with but the far left are loud and are able to control some media and the narrative it seems.

Back