Press: Conor McGregor uses homophobic slur in conversation with teammate at UFC Gdansk

Our government is "of the people, for the people and by the people." If the people have decided, then the government has decided. The Supreme Court is not the government. Gay marriage was NEVER legal but it now is because your government has forced it upon you. Who approves the constitution? The people. Who determines what is and is not constitutional? The people. At no time should your government go against the will of the people because, again, the people are the government.

I see someone doesn’t understand how our representative republic works. Nor do they understand how the real world works. You have been listening to too much of that “I can not tell a lie” George Washington fairytale bullshit.

Gay community just looking for a red panty night.

This is the third thread ive seen because a grown-up used a curse word.

WTF mods....

I know there are alot of teenagers on this site, but kids, CURSING ISN'T A BIG DEAL....IT HARMS NOONE....

NOT THREAD WORTHY....

previewpic.jpg

Ironically, he turned to a gay model when he needed some advice on fashion
I'm pretty sure the model isnt gay.

pretty much this.

Also TS says hate speech is decided on by opinion, which is incorrect. legal Definition of hate speech; speech that is intended to insult, offend, or intimidate a person because of some trait (as race, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability). So everything you're saying is based on a falsehood, meaning everything you're saying is incorrect from the foundations up.

Was McGregor's use of the word "hate speech"? I very much doubt it. It's certainly distasteful and ignorant, though. Just because you "have the right to saw what I want" (that's not what the first amendment is for, but whatever) doesn't mean you need to. Compassion, bro.

I'm guessing threads were merged?
Bc I did not say that lol

They should be ashamed to even bring this up.

ANd on MMAfighting.com they put it as the main article, and Till's win over Cowboy as a "co-main". Pathethic.

I'm pretty sure the model isnt gay.

poster can't acknowledge a male as being handsome/making an effort to look good, so needs to say something shitty. and sees being gay as something shitty. Cos the poster is a shitty person.

haha yeah, threads have been merged apparently! Definitely wouldn't attribute such a stupid fucking post to you, haha.

<Eek2.0>
I figured as I scrolled down
Thank you for the compliment, but if you saw the thread from overnight, plenty of nitwits have zero comprehension, so just checking.
<Moves>

The word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: doesn't have anywhere near the same weight to it in Ireland and the UK compared with the USA. There is actually a type of food called :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s here in the UK lol. Americans should to appreciate that certain words don't have the same gravitas in countries other than the USA therefore its more acceptable to use them. We say cunt over here a lot too :)

Since you put all those gay emojis ok..i know a few gay co workers who have used the words gay and F** while describing other co workers.

Yeah but when I say it I mean "go suck a dick". Hope that it is still cool with you.

Well it's pretty obvious who Conor and his team have a working relationship with when this shit comes up. First article on some sites, doesn't exist on others.

Personally I think this is the dumbest shit imaginable and the "outrage" is being completely crafted by the people writing articles about it. No one really cares because they're too busy living in reality, but get kids online shouting about it and eventually it'll hit Facebook feeds everywhere. Scary shit the way this is constantly done.

Back