Prime Chuck vs prime Machida

Chuck was great against wrestlers/grapplers but not nearly as good against strikers. I'm not saying he couldn't have won but it's not a good stylistic match up for him.

eq1sna_jpg.gif
Some things can't be unseen once they have

2 time lhw champ. Has wins over lidell,wanderlei,ortiz and the reem. How can you say hes not an elite fighter? Because he struggled with "strikers" ? Thats not really a reason.

Machida beats him,but so what,styles make fights.

Elite fighters don’t lose to fucking glass jawed Keith Jardine in their prime.

Elite fighters don’t lose to fucking glass jawed Keith Jardine in their prime.
Yes,keep using "prime" whenever you need to to discredit someone. Its really helpful tool and,yes a loss to jardine completley negates title run and all victories.

Yea.

I don't think people understand the nightmare that was prime Chuck. Although both Machida and Chuck were elite, the edge will always go to Chuck.

Dynamite in hands, granite chin, and godly TDD.

Chuck via round 1 KO/TKO.

Chuck wouldn’t land on prime machida. Great power but telegraphed punches like crazy and had a very nasty habit of leading with body shots with his chin on a silver player. Machida snipes him.

Yes,keep using "prime" whenever you need to to discredit someone. Its really helpful tool and,yes a loss to jardine completley negates title run and all victories.

Yea.

Essentially, yes it does.

You realize “prime” chuck is the topic of this read right? Hence the usage...

Smh

Essentially, yes it does.

You realize “prime” chuck is the topic of this read right? Hence the usage...

Smh
Chuck is better than he showed in jardine fight. Hardly something you can judge his entire career on

Chuck is better than he showed in jardine fight. Hardly something you can judge his entire career on

Yes and no. It wasn’t his best performance but Keith isn’t someone that the elite of LHW need to be at the top of their game to decisively defeat. Hardly even a gatekeeper.

Yes and no. It wasn’t his best performance but Keith isn’t someone that the elite of LHW need to be at the top of their game to decisively defeat. Hardly even a gatekeeper.
Again,your basing his career off one fight. Wasnt his night. Also a big partier ;)

Chuck wouldn’t land on prime machida. Great power but telegraphed punches like crazy and had a very nasty habit of leading with body shots with his chin on a silver player. Machida snipes him.
60/40, Chuck.

Chuck's accuracy, speed, and concussing power is too much for Machida. He would do what Shogun did, but take a bit longer after a bit of a chess match between the two.

Machida could UD as well but less likely against the legendary sniper, Chocalate L.

Bj lost to Frankie how many times? How many times did Hughes lose to Dennis Hallman? How many times did Silva lose to Weidman? How many times did Bendo beat Frankie? Do you see the pattern there? I wouldn't even hardly count beating a 37 year old Chuck Liddell as remotely proof or evidence of who was better and who had the better career. Liddell had already accomplished a whole lot more than Rampage ever had by the time they met the first time. Chuck then went on the most historic tear that the LHW has ever seen since Jon Jones. With those wars accumulated the inevitable collapse came and coincided with declining reaction times. If the drug use was taken out of the equation the collapse might not have been as violent.

Back to Rampage, he had a handful of quality wins that's it. Chuck 1, Arona, and Hendo. If you want to grasp at the deteriorated versions of Chuck and Wand who were 37 and older to support your claim you really are stupid.

Frankie has surpassed Bj penn. Bj fans are just crazed and want to believe he could beat anyone.

Hughes has been surpassed by Bj, Gsp, and kos, hughes also lost to Hallman early on. Edgar´s wins are not a fluke now that we see just how good he is and how he owned Bj 2x after the first fight. I by the way thought edgar lost the first fight against Bj

I don't think people understand the nightmare that was prime Chuck. Although both Machida and Chuck were elite, the edge will always go to Chuck.

Dynamite in hands, granite chin, and godly TDD.

Chuck via round 1 KO/TKO.
What does this even mean lol. We all watched prime Chuck don't act special.

New age kids. Dummy.
Dummy, good one. Sure, some fans may not have seen Chuck but Sherdog is at least 50/50 with old fans to new fans. Acting like we don't all have a good understanding of what Chuck was is disingenuous. Chuck was a brawler. Refined strikers could pick him apart. Rampage wasn't even refined when he was picking him apart in Pride the first time.

Dummy, good one. Sure, some fans may not have seen Chuck but Sherdog is at least 50/50 with old fans to new fans. Acting like we don't all have a good understanding of what Chuck was is disingenuous. Chuck was a brawler. Refined strikers could pick him apart. Rampage wasn't even refined when he was picking him apart in Pride the first time.
Find media support for your asinine opinion. Noone will ever put Rampage above Chuck on a GOAT list. Absolutely noone. Go to bed now it's nappie time.

Find media support for your asinine opinion. Noone will ever put Rampage above Chuck on a GOAT list. Absolutely noone. Go to bed now it's nappie time.
lol MMA media is the absolute worst. If they disagree with me I feel even stronger in my opinion.

Back