Proof of the Mandela effect

Best evidence is in the form of parody or artistic interpretation.
Meaning although the original article has changed, things such as fan made art will show the differences.
Google search shaggy from scooby do artwork 75 percent of fan made art of shaggy shows the comical Adam's apple as well as the three long hairs that used to cover it..

That's not proof and while I don't work in the legal profession, I doubt it qualifies as evidence either.

Obviously it could be doctored, but it's still better than any "evidence" currently presented. If a photo was actually presented, I would shop it around to people who know how to recognize shoops. Fact of the matter is we can't even get to that point of the investigation because not even a doctored photo exists.

I don't trust anything I see or read on the internet. People arguing about old pics would be better off going to their local library, checking out an old art book and seeing what the pics look like in there. Things that cannot be doctored. Don't trust ANYTHING you see online ffs.

But nobody ever does this. Nobody seems to be willing to simply go to their library and look at old books, tangible things. It's easier to google pics. And if you think Google can't doctor images or control what images are shown as search results, you're naive.

Obviously it could be doctored, but it's still better than any "evidence" currently presented. If a photo was actually presented, I would shop it around to people who know how to recognize shoops. Fact of the matter is we can't even get to that point of the investigation because not even a doctored photo exists.

Ok so according to history Ed Mchman never worked for publishing clearing house, knocking on doors and handing out big checks.
Rather history shows that he had the role of a spokesman for American clearing houses, however that company never handed out any sort of oversized checks..

Now a lot of people remember ed Mchman and the big checks, hell even ed Mchman remembers handing out big checks

Well, the theory behind the Mandella Effect is that people can slip between dimensions, often collectively, which is supposed to explain the collective memory issues.

That is only ONE theory on the Mandela Effect and it's a fringe one at best. But that is what people think of now when you say Mandela Effect. I think it's much more interesting to look into the way memory works and try to track how thousands of people are misremembering specific things in the same way. No need for parallel dimensions. Although the parallel dimension thing, I get it, it's interesting and a lot of fun to think about. Plus it's a buzz word these days and people love their buzz words.

I don't trust anything I see or read on the internet. People arguing about old pics would be better off going to their local library, checking out an old art book and seeing what the pics look like in there. Things that cannot be doctored. Don't trust ANYTHING you see online ffs.

But nobody ever does this. Nobody seems to want to simply to to their library and look at old books. It's easier to google pics. And if you think Google can't doctor images or control what images are shown as search results, you're naive.

You keep knocking down a strawman. I never said it wasn't possible. I merely said that a digital photo could be investigated for doctoring, which it can. Please don't call me naive. That's rude.

You keep knocking down a strawman. I never said it wasn't possible. I merely said that a digital photo could be investigated for doctoring, which it can. Please don't call me naive. That's rude.
So explain how ed Mchman raps about handing out oversized checks... yet history shows that he never did such a thing?

I wasn't calling you naive, specifically. It was in general. The way I worded it probably sounded like I was directing that solely at you, but I wasn't.

Ok so according to history Ed Mchman never worked for publishing clearing house, knocking on doors and handing out big checks.
Rather history shows that he had the role of a spokesman for American clearing houses, however that company never handed out any sort of oversized checks..

Now a lot of people remember ed Mchman and the big checks, hell even ed Mchman remembers handing out big checks

At no point in that video did he say he worked for Publisher's Clearing House. A quick investigation of my own says he worked for American Family Publishers. There's no discrepancy that I can see

hqdefault.jpg

You can't take a picture of the original article as all photos have changed as well
However the effect doesn't effect parody as I have already proved time and time again

At no point in that video did he say he worked for Publisher's Clearing House. A quick investigation of my own says he worked for American Family Publishers. There's no discrepancy that I can see.
yes but unlike your two second google search I have invested lots of time into studying this effect.

AFP did not hand out large oversized checks
PCH did

You can't take a picture of the original article as all photos have changed as well
However the effect doesn't effect parody as I have already proved time and time again

Maybe it's the parodies that are influencing our memories of the actual events.

Although one does have to wonder why parodies would be "wrong" in the first place.

AFP did not hand out large oversized checks
PCH did

I'm just gonna assume this is true for the sake of argument and also because I can't be bothered, but there's still a disconnect. Just because he handed out large checks doesn't mean he handed them out for PCH. That's a leap in logic.

Maybe it's the parodies that are influencing our memories of the actual events.
perhaps your right on a lot of the effects.
Star Wars
And Froot Loops can explain how public perception can be wrong
However there is no parody in existence to the bumblebee tuna jingle
Which goes "Bum bum bumblebee tuna"

Yet now it's "yum yum bumblebee"

I'm just gonna assume this is true for the sake of argument and also because I can't be bothered, but there's still a disconnect. Just because he handed out large checks doesn't mean he handed them out for PCH. That's a leap in logic.
no brother he never handed out big checks because AFP never held such promotion unless you're implying that he randomly walked around for free handing out oversized checks that couldn't be cashed as there was no company money behind it

no brother he never handed out big checks because AFP never held such promotion unless you're implying that he randomly walked around for free handing out oversized checks that couldn't be cashed as there was no company money behind it

I never made that implication. Please show me evidence of Ed McMahon handing out a check for PCH. I see some photos of him handing out checks, but never with PCH on the actual check. So this is really two different questions.

Did he hand out big checks? Seems so
Was it for PCH? As far as I can tell, there is no proof of this.

perhaps your right on a lot of the effects.
Star Wars
And Froot Loops can explain how public perception can be wrong
However there is no parody in existence to the bumblebee tuna jingle
Which goes "Bum bum bumblebee tuna"

Yet now it's "yum yum bumblebee"

I edited my post you quoted to add that if parodies are to blame for influencing our memories of the actual events, how did the parodies get so many things wrong in the first place?

And I don't personally remember any bumblebee tuna jingle. I didn't even know bumblebee tuna was a real thing. Only thing I remember about that was we used to go around saying "bumblebee tuna" when I was in high school, and iirc it came from Jim carey, maybe from an Ace Ventura movie? I'm not sure.

And btw I'm not saying memory issues are necessarily to blame. Nobody knows exactly what's going on with the Mandela Effect. And I have to admit it's fun to think about parallel dimensions and time travel, etc. And who knows? For all we know, that COULD be what's causing these things. We don't understand the nature of reality, and we don't fully understand memory or how the brain works completely. So it's all just fun food for thought imo

I never made that implication. Please show me evidence of Ed McMahon handing out a check for PCH. I see some photos of him handing out checks, but never with PCH on the actual check. So this is really two different questions.

Did he hand out big checks? Seems so
Was it for PCH? As far as I can tell, there is no proof of this.
i mean did you not listen to ed Mchmans rap " I was a big hit in the 80's gave out huge checks to the ladies, I knocked on the door they mouth hit the floor and got all crazy"

AFP has never knocked on any door ever they were a mail in sweepsteaks were the winners were notified by mail...

Back