News Proper 12 Bought Out For (Potentially) $600 million

That's like 1200 donations to Dustin and his gym!

Is it even good? Was never a fan of Irish whiskey so never tried it.

I bought a bottle of it once and while I didn't think it was bad it has the burn of a $10 bottle of whiskey. The flavor is good, but it has that cheap bite to it at the end. For the same price I would much rather buy a bottle of Jameson.

Personal feelings about him aside, you have to respect the business acumen. It's actually kind of inspiring.

Best businessman in MMA so far (Dana doesn't count since he is no MMA-fighter)

Well that explains how he's afforded living in Dubai since January

If he even takes home a quarter of that it's still terrific money. Surprised that this brand is worth such a huge amount

That's pretty cool.

Old Conor knows how to make that cheddar.
Mans got to do something after his younger days leaves him busted up.

Well done Conor, well done.

1) It says UP TO 600m
2) It also states minus the 250M that was paid out to the thre people up until then, leaving UP TO 350m
3) Of that 350m he has a partner and the management company taking the split.

So no, Conor did not make 600m from the sale.

This is a lot of money but definitely not generational wealth in this day and age, especially with the lifestyle Conor lives. Conor's kids will probably be spoiled shits that blow through whatever they are left 3 times as fast as Conor does.

Absolutely it is generational wealth.

Beware assuming what Conor truly spends on his lifestyle. We have no idea what is bought, what is rented, what is borrowed, or what is given to him. He was smart enough to invest in and build up Proper 12...and we have no idea what other ventures might be involved in, what nest egg he has stashed away while he plays with the rest, etc.

He's probably worth more than Dana now. I'm not a fan of Conor, and he was always insanely overrated as a fighter, but he's way, way, way bigger than the sport. He's probably a top 5 most famous and most wealthy athlete in the world.

yeah i'm not trying to say he's not filthy rich off it, but he's not going to net $600mm for it that's all.

250mm is prior, so, with the 350 remaining, I'd assume about a 3rd of that is his, maybe 40%'ish. Still a huge chunk of money though so props to him for building a brand that can be sold for a life changing amount of money (for most)

Also, do we know what he put in (if anything)?

He's probably worth more than Dana now. I'm not a fan of Conor, and he was always insanely overrated as a fighter, but he's way, way, way bigger than the sport. He's probably a top 5 most famous and most wealthy athlete in the world.

I would be very surprised if he’s worth more than Dana, but anything is possible.

Lol Conor got downgraded from ceo to marketing in his own company.
Wait what? This is how most celebrity alcohols work. They basically are paid a % of profit to do a few commercials a year. It's much better deal than being involved in the day to day bullshit

Lol Conor got downgraded from ceo to marketing in his own company.

Yeah, "LOL", cause you are laughing out loud at Conor. lololol

How much money do you have in your bank account?

By the way, I despite Conor, but to laugh at his business antics is moronic.

Even after this deal, he's still "only" worth about 1/2 of what Dana is worth. Still, ~240$ million is a shit ton of money.

Good for him.

Back