News Proper 12 Bought Out For (Potentially) $600 million

He's probably worth more than Dana now. I'm not a fan of Conor, and he was always insanely overrated as a fighter, but he's way, way, way bigger than the sport. He's probably a top 5 most famous and most wealthy athlete in the world.
Dana made 400 million off the wme deal. Plus everything before that, and since then. Conor gets a fraction of this 600 million. No chance he was the majority holder. He's not worth more than Dana.

Yeah, "LOL", cause you are laughing out loud at Conor. lololol

How much money do you have in your bank account?

By the way, I despite Conor, but to laugh at his business antics is moronic.
Yes defend his honor with all your might.
<{jackyeah}>

I wonder how much of their revenue is from sheer curiosity vs return customers.

I wonder how much of their revenue is from sherdoggers' living in basements whose go-to lines are "Who da fook is that?" and "You'll do fookin' nuthin'."

Huge windfall for Conor. A part of me thinks he would have loved to stay in charge though, he loves to be 'the boss'.
This is another area of his life that he can't be as visible in the public eye, he's turning full Floyd and trying to stay relevant from tweeting.

Huge windfall for Conor. A part of me thinks he would have loved to stay in charge though, he loves to be 'the boss'.
This is another area of his life that he can't be as visible in the public eye, he's turning full Floyd and trying to stay relevant from tweeting.
His job wasn’t to run anything. It was to sell the brand and it was successful. And looks like he’ll still get paid to do it.

Conor doesn't get 600 million. Nor was he the majority owner of their stake of the company.
anywhere past 100m is an insane amount of money for us mere mortals

Wow, 600 mill... fook me... does he still promote it?

Both views come off as ignorant. Feel free......
Just having a fun bud. I understand he gets paid a fuck ton of money for the deal. Was just talkin shit and thinking it was funny how serious some took it.

Why keep signing up to get punched in the head. You made it dude!

These guys dont stop. They always want more. Conor thought he could easy money beat poirier based on easily beating him last time. He was right about cowboy though.

His job wasn’t to run anything. It was to sell the brand and it was successful. And looks like he’ll still get paid to do it.

Conor loves being the face of a brand. What I do know is, he will probably be #1 on the Forbes list for this year. That is something he has always wanted, just you wait until it's announced.

anywhere past 100m is an insane amount of money for us mere mortals
Hahaha exactly, people will hate on Conor no matter what he does... sells a company for 600 million he cofounded... "He COfounded it, I'm not impressed"

Conor loves being the face of a brand. What I do know is, he will probably be #1 on the Forbes list for this year. That is something he has always wanted, just you wait until it's announced.
The top of THE ATHLETES Forbes list, what a pathetic loser

Back