PWD 1008: FUHGETABBOTIT

Once and for all, Cheesecake. Toppings or no toppings?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't finish it yet but I agree with everything they say about Full Gear so far.
MJF/Darby was phenomenal, the rest was a mixed bag.
Who would have ever thought Miro was this good when he languished in WWE for so long? Danielson is a miracle worker.
It is not Danielson, Miro has looked really good/great ever since he started his redeemer stuff.

Re: boomers.

On the front page there’s some bullshit about GSP, who paid for studying by working as a binman, and whose parents were a nurse and carpet fitter, was comfortable middle class. Maybe for a Somali refugee his family was the Canadian dream but he wasn’t middle class.

One of the most important things he did in his life was to buy out his family’s modest house. That’s at the age of 30... his dad was 60.

So... Full gear worth a watch?

Mexicans about to realize playing soccer on Canada's home turf will be an unfair advantage

(also I shoveled a shitload of snow already)

We played 'em to a draw in their home stadium. The home win is a pretty sweet cherry on top.

Last edited:
@Batjester

Last nights NXT was pretty good overall.

There wasn't a single camera shot of Dolan's dumpy ass. Whomever ok'd that flannel around her waist should be drug out into the street and shot. I cannot stress enough how terrible this decision was.

The women's division outside Toxic Attraction and Io suck ass.

The MSBucKs are awful. They can't fuck off to AEW fast enough.

Lashing Out and Grayson Waller suck.

Everything else was decent to good.

D'Angelo is great. This kid is a natural.

Bivins is a great manager. The 6 man tag was fun. I want to hear the announcers call it a cross-Buick when Jones hits that move.

LA Knight is the best promo in the company.

Indi's friend is a better version of Gonzalez.

The table folding over Grimes after the powerbomb was a cool visual.

Santos being back is a good thing. Quinn is wooden...he needs something to make him interesting. Work is good though. Chase is good too.

The redneck boys and Wagner are all improving. All 3 needs a mouth piece and a mean streak. Match was entertaining. They need more big hoss motherfuckers.

The Steiner Easter eggs during the feud with Ciampa are cool.

Give Mensah-Stock a contract now damn it! Give her anything she wants, she's a license to print money! You can't say enough good things about that woman.

@Batjester

Last nights NXT was pretty good overall.

There wasn't a single camera shot of Dolan's dumpy ass. Whomever ok'd that flannel around her waist should be drug out into the street and shot. I cannot stress enough how terrible this decision was.

The women's division outside Toxic Attraction and Io suck ass.

The MSBucKs are awful. They can't fuck off to AEW fast enough.

Lashing Out and Grayson Waller suck.

Everything else was decent to good.

D'Angelo is great. This kid is a natural.

Bivins is a great manager. The 6 man tag was fun. I want to hear the announcers call it a cross-Buick when Jones hits that move.

LA Knight is the best promo in the company.

Indi's friend is a better version of Gonzalez.

The table folding over Grimes after the powerbomb was a cool visual.

Santos being back is a good thing. Quinn is wooden...he needs something to make him interesting. Work is good though. Chase is good too.

The redneck boys and Wagner are all improving. All 3 needs a mouth piece and a mean streak. Match was entertaining. They need more big hoss motherfuckers.

The Steiner Easter eggs during the feud with Ciampa are cool.

Give Mensah-Stock a contract now damn it! Give her anything she wants, she's a license to print money! You can't say enough good things about that woman.

For you, brother.

71q2p3iybfq71.png

CapitalTightAttwatersprairiechicken-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back