PWD 1089: Cody, Sami and The Bloodline

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this match happened like this

Lita getting her entrance shit in before making the save. Book of Jeff Hardy

Well that Lita run in and ending sequence could've been done better
get-smart.gif

:rolleyes:
God dang, Roll. Let me tell ya something. I was doing good with my diet all week up to Friday then it all went to shit! Those giant donuts spelled disaster for me! They were delicious. Then I got a burger(what), the next day I got some pizza(what) then I hit rock bottom last night and doordashed some McDonalds strawberry creampies(what!). Im getting back on track today though, Mr Roll.
Door dAshing mcsonKalds <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Trish better be making an appearance in this run to Wrestlemania. Be nice to see a veteran that doesnt show their age like an old boot. Get off my tv Edge you wrinkly old bastard.

Watching RAW now...and who decided that Cody against Heyman in a promo battle was a good idea? I've never been a Cody fan, he's the 4th best Rhodes in the industry, Dusty/Dustin are superior in every way, and Brady is hot "AF". As a worker if he was "Cody Smith"...who gives a shit? But he relys on standing on the shoulders of his family name while never personally accomplishing anything that matters long term. Let him win, sacrifice himself to Walter for the greater good, and by next Mania he will be played/practically irrelevant once again.

@Mystic Rex my wife is on MFC now, and someone left her a message on her profile

You are so beautiful and nice,thankyou for being so badass

o_O

WWE continues to hit home runs with their Roman storylines whether there's Cody or Sami, everything else?...not so much

Watching RAW now...and who decided that Cody against Heyman in a promo battle was a good idea? I've never been a Cody fan, he's the 4th best Rhodes in the industry, Dusty/Dustin are superior in every way, and Brady is hot "AF". As a worker if he was "Cody Smith"...who gives a shit? But he relys on standing on the shoulders of his family name while never personally accomplishing anything that matters long term. Let him win, sacrifice himself to Walter for the greater good, and by next Mania he will be played/practically irrelevant once again.
Whatevs bro,that shit was gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back