Locked PWD 1098: Mania Weekend Madness

Best for Business. Who goes over?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God that was a great hockey game

How was Wrestlemania?

I see John Cenas hair is going the way of Hulk Hogans. But also the duelling Lets go Cena, CM Punk chants were cute.

2amFG92.png

@GoldenAzazel now that the dust has settled why didn't you bang that gilf? It's 1am in Reno and this is what I'm thinking about. 5 years ago I'd be drunk popping pills playing slots like a common degenerate instead I'm thinking of you and some gilf. This is my life now.

God that was a great hockey game

How was Wrestlemania?
Congrats on making the playoffs. Pens laid another egg yesterday (although the game winner was due to a misses slash 10 seconds earlier).

Night 1 was great.

2amFG92.png

@GoldenAzazel now that the dust has settled why didn't you bang that gilf? It's 1am in Reno and this is what I'm thinking about. 5 years ago I'd be drunk popping pills playing slots like a common degenerate instead I'm thinking of you and some gilf. This is my life now.
And a much better life it is.

2amFG92.png

"Gilf" bro. You didn't see her

Was reading some of the reaction to Rick Steiner and how did this wrestling fan base become so woke? I have been on wrestling message boards since 99 and this is a new thing since like 5 to 7 years ago. Everyone wants to be nice and inclusive. That's why we got guys like Gargano and Adam Cole who look like they would get beat up by the average fast food worker as top performers in their company. This fan base doesn't even resemble what it did 10 years ago.

Just for the record I am not saying I agree with rick Steiner tactics. I wouldn't talk to anyone like that if what he is saying is true. (The trans wrestler)

Unless someone feels froggy and jumps, I will make the Night 2 thread in a few hours.

One thing that would have improved night 1 is If Pat McAfee was on commentary. Cole and Graves are ok but not as entertaining as Pat. I think the way they used Pat wasted him a bit

That brainbuster sami hit on the apron looked brutal. Unreal that's allowed but a normal piledriver is banned lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back