Locked PWD 1131 Lakes Party house

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Timeless Rex Storm i was able to take control of my dream last night and I was at my undergrad university hanging out with frirends then all of a sudden I lost control of the dream
And went into an insane aslyim where I was losing my mind and questioning my sanity then in real life as thst was happening I started having hypnic jerks and sleeps patalysis. What should I do? Should
I take more edibles and drink more vodka on Saturday to mask all my unresolved pain and trauma from my life?

Didn't Vince book the majority of the Bloodline story, including the beginning of the stuff with Sami?

Dave better man up and give Mr. McMahon his damn award!
Fair is fair, BG!

Didn't Vince book the majority of the Bloodline story, including the beginning of the stuff with Sami?

Dave better man up and give Mr. McMahon his damn award!
Not really. Trips did the Sami stuff, which is when it really started to take off, no idea who did the initial heel turn, which was well received, but no one cared about Jey Uso vs Roman at the time.

I think Michael Hayes does a lot of it as well

Not really. Trips did the Sami stuff, which is when it really started to take off, no idea who did the initial heel turn, which was well received, but no one cared about Jey Uso vs Roman at the time.

I think Michael Hayes does a lot of it as well

Vince didn't get forced out until June 2022, the Sami stuff started a few months before then. Vince was still around when Sami got made "Honorary Uce". Triple H was just coming back from his heart attack sabbatical when the Sami and Bloodline stuff was getting started. Triple H did book the tail end of the Sami and Bloodline stuff though, but Vince booked the first few months of it.

Vince didn't get forced out until June 2022, the Sami stuff started a few months before then. Vince was still around when Sami got made "Honorary Uce". Triple H was just coming back from his heart attack sabbatical when the Sami and Bloodline stuff was getting started. Triple H did book the tail end of the Sami and Bloodline stuff though, but Vince booked the first few months of it.
Vince hated the Sami stuff. he kept trying to end it early. it was pretty well reported at the time.

Vince hated the Sami stuff. he kept trying to end it early. it was pretty well reported at the time.

It's been "well reported" for several years that absolutely nothing goes on WWE programming without Vince McMahon's approval. Guy was known for decades for tearing up scripts 2 hours before shows and re-writing them right before going live all the way up until he left last year.

No fucking way something Vince "hated" ended up on TV every single week for several months lol

Dirtsheet writers would punch their mothers in the face before admitting Vince was possibly involved with something that was even maybe a good idea.

@Timeless Rex Storm GNC has cans of G-Fuel on sale until the 30th for $1, limit 6

G-Fuel is the closest I've found to hit like a Bang. I'm gonna see if I can find some of these Friday the 13th gimmicks today.

F9c4rlkXcAAWKhN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back