Locked PWD 1131 Lakes Party house

Status
Not open for further replies.
The craziest thing about La Parka is how it was an alter ego for DDP all along!

The match I was watching today, he was fighting Juvy Juice and the announcers were saying he was acting different and questioning if it was really him, I guess now I know why

Been watching some '97 Nitros on the stream(ugh), I didnt realize La Parka had so many different ensembles that he wore to the ring
Yesterday he was wearing a silver chest plate with spikes all over it, I didnt even recognize him at first thought it was one of the Blood Runs Cold guys, and then right now he was wearing a mariachi get up with skulls all over it and a giant skull face championship belt
He was quite the fashion plate

Just tuned in. 90% of wrestlers of today would kill to be half as over as Jim Duggan still was in 1997!

So last week I bought a TV from wal mart. The cost was 488$. My debit card popped up with a fraud alert after it was already delivered. I authorized the payment. I got an email stating i authorized it for confirmation.

Well like 3 days ago they randomly put the money back onto my card. Should I consider myself lucky or let my bank know? Lol I have enough in my account where feasibly I might not notice

If it were a small business I would for sure turn it in but I am either costing wal mart or a bank money. Ha
Fuck em.

Steiner Brothers throwing big ass PCO around like he's a cruiserweight <Lmaoo>

The match I was watching today, he was fighting Juvy Juice and the announcers were saying he was acting different and questioning if it was really him, I guess now I know why
The NWO later jumps him and beats the shit out of him thinking it’s DDP. Parka got worked! <Lmaoo>

Im seeing La Parka on Sunday, gonna ask him if he still has that fancy pants title belt

Hope my homie @BEAST doesnt find out Im asking a rassler about their job or i'll receive quite the tongue lashing
tenor.gif

As far as I'm concerned La Parka has a win over Mach in the record books!
I’d be interested to know a legal ruling on this @SocraticMethod
Mach game planned and prepared for La Parka, wrestled “La Parka” and had no idea it was DDP till after the match was over. He thought he was in there with a lucha and didn’t change tactics when he couldn’t get the job done! That’s a W for La Parka in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back