Locked PWD 1150: The Road to Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.
natalie-1-1-2000-5bee72225d67463cb16831f56e9344f9.jpg

This new Alkaline Trio got me feeling 14 again :'(

I'd expect nothing less from a world famous dj pro wrestler stunt double jiu jitsu mma master lawyer extraordinaire
I used to work with a guy irl who just lied about any old thing. Like, the most meaningless things that wouldn't impress anyone and that nobody would press him for, but he just couldn't help himself. He would say contradictory things too, so you would know it was all bullshit. Anyway, before he even knew I was a wrestling fan, he told me that he used to wrestle in Japanese death matches. He even told me he was featured in an episode of this series called Botchamania, not knowing that a) I know cagematch exists and that there is no record of his working name (Irish Billy McNiel) and b) when I asked what episode of BM he was in, he didn't know. How would you not know! I'd be showing that to everybody! Unwarranted!

He was a big fat fuck too. He told me his body had a bunch of scars on them from the deathmatches, knowing I'd never want to see him without a shirt on.

I used to work with a guy irl who just lied about any old thing. Like, the most meaningless things that wouldn't impress anyone and that nobody would press him for, but he just couldn't help himself. He would say contradictory things too, so you would know it was all bullshit. Anyway, before he even knew I was a wrestling fan, he told me that he used to wrestle in Japanese death matches. He even told me he was featured in an episode of this series called Botchamania, not knowing that a) I know cagematch exists and that there is no record of his working name (Irish Billy McNiel) and b) when I asked what episode of BM he was in, he didn't know. How would you not know! I'd be showing that to everybody! Unwarranted!

He was a big fat fuck too. He told me his body had a bunch of scars on them from the deathmatches, knowing I'd never want to see him without a shirt on.
Good morning Buss. Nice of you to be up early to watch Elimination Chamber.

A big fat fuck doing death matches doesn't sound that outlandish.

Lying is a skill like any other and if you want to maintain a level of excellence, you have to practice constantly.

A big fat fuck doing death matches doesn't sound that outlandish.
Oh that didn't put me off, he just knew I wouldn't want him to prove he had scars. But you're gonna know what episode of botchamania you were featured on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back