Locked PWD 1150: The Road to Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Adam Cole even lift that enough to drop it on himself?

For a shoot, not even joking around, I don't think Adam Cole could do 1 rep of 225 and if he dropped 225 on his chest he would be seriously injured.

New Japan buried their home grown guy they've been building for months so Dolph Ziggler could have their belt on a TNA show <Lmaoo>

I don't like to kick a man when he's down, Pete. No sir. I will humble a man who thinks he's better than he is but I will not kick a man who has accepted he was wrong. You should have got some cheesecake. And I'll just leave it at that! Much love and God bless.

I was stressing about that all day til i membered I had dem Peeps in my cupboard

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

84ZzhsJZWlE3e.webp

@RollSonnenRoll massive pile up on Lap 1!!
I think Nascar knows it fucked up the season so far so theyre trying to hotshot to get us back invested
When I was looking through my ticket box, I found my ticket for the Bass Pro Shops 500 that I went to. Last race I went to at AMS in October 04. Can't believe I haven't been there in 20 years!

@Stargazer Rex Dem Peeps was kinda disappointing, though, they didnt taste like Rice Krispies treats at all!
Tasted like Peeps made outta Flutter Nutter, so just a scootch creamier than usual, ole Pete didnt sign up for that

Dumb-and-Dumber-Napkin-Throw-Restaurant.gif

When I was looking through my ticket box, I found my ticket for the Bass Pro Shops 500 that I went to. Last race I went to at AMS in October 04. Can't believe I haven't been there in 20 years!

Perfect summer to go back imo

Ever been to Bristol?

Ever been to Bristol?
Yeah 2 or 3 times. It’s the shit. I always say it’s an event that everyone should check off their sports list even if they don’t follow motor sports. It’s a spectacle

Yeah 2 or 3 times. It’s the shit. I always say it’s an event that everyone should check off their sports list even if they don’t follow motor sports. It’s a spectacle
How much louder was it compared to AMS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back