Locked PWD 1155: Somebody Call Rock or Cody's Momma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was an awesome RAW, best in a very long time. I had a feeling Rock was going to do some backstage stuff, but I didn't expect a tears in the rain ass whoopin! I'm really looking forward to their Netflix deal kicking in, just in time for mania 41 build up. This ain't the suffering succotash PG era any longer.
a9ddde38f5adafe6d277c268bf462836.gif

Blade Runner-esque here. What a scene
lol, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Drew had the best line about Punk and it being funny that he doesn't do drugs as he's always in rehab.

I loved the early camera angle when Rock had his surprise entrance. They have really upped their production quality lately.
Rock-Cody.png

Last edited:
New Japan, NOAH, DDT, Stardom, Dragon Gate, and Big Japan are doing a joint show together as United Japan Pro Wrestling on May 6th at Budokan called All Together.

They have a 2nd not yet named show scheduled for June 15th that will include even more promotions.

the Ace doin big thangs over there.
hope Inoki Arena comes into fruition.

the Ace doin big thangs over there.
hope Inoki Arena comes into fruition.

There's that talk that the Tokyo Dome and all the shit surrounding it, which would include Korakuen Hall might get demolished next year.

So I hope they do Inoki Arena quick and if they do make it happen, I hope they let other promotions run out of it. Korakuen runs like 20+ shows a month from every promotion, would be cool if a new arena pops up that keeps that same wrestling schedule.

There's that talk that the Tokyo Dome and all the shit surrounding it, which would include Korakuen Hall might get demolished next year.

So I hope they do Inoki Arena quick and if they do make it happen, I hope they let other promotions run out of it. Korakuen runs like 20+ shows a month from every promotion, would be cool if a new arena pops up that keeps that same wrestling schedule.

I wonder if my pal @Pliny Pete would like to explore the nooks and crannies of Korakuen Hall with a nice submissive Japanese lady.

When they did the tag team promo on smackdown a couple weeks ago I couldn't help but wonder if the casual non weekly viewer looked at Seth and Cody like a couple of geeks compared to Roman and Rock.
Weekly viewers have that view of Seth anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back