Locked PWD 1159: Story Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is quite the venue theyre Luchaing at tonight, legit looks like its a hobo shantytown under a bridge

"I dont ever wanna feel..."

Poor guy is having flashbacks.

With that reaction, I hope he at least told Khan it was a bad idea. If not, well, enjoy the bullshit.. again.

If the folks in AEW just sat by and let Khan move forward with this idiotic idea, they’re just as guilty of being idiots.

If they truly gave a shit about AEW, they would have at least tried to talk sense into’s Khan’s stupid head. Maybe some did, who knows.

“Money isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.”

Being a yesman is all fun and games until those checks stop coming in because your dumb fucking boss sank the company with his feelings.

GK2kgFabkAArzSM

Even Forbes is roasting them.

Pretty sure this is the only HOF speech of any sport or industry these words have been said...

Watching the Bray Wyatt docu… dont think having Undertaker narrate this was a good idea.

Natalya has some bits, it looks like her face is a scuba mask with skin over it.

Really hope if Bo continues the Wyatt stuff he is given a fair shake and can make it become his own thing.

Last edited:
Sorry Rex. I've been on wrestling twitter too much tonight. The bad takes have gotten ahold of me

It's OK, B. Akebono is in that grand buffet in the sky where they have crab legs every night not just on the weekends!

u should know better.
ur a dad now!
Speaking of which, Mrs Buss is getting her hair did on Friday, so it'll just be me and the baby for like four hours. What wrestling from what year will I be watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back