Locked PWD 1159: Story Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some sour candy called Sour Strips and as I was snacking on them, I decided to Google them, apparently bodybuilders have started using them for a quick fuel boost during workouts
I didn't know that when I bought them, I just got them cause they look delicious but I guess I just sensed it cause Im such a muscle head jock now

43824967-c17e-4a2c-95ff-2da44d1f1499_text.gif

Yeah thats been a thing. Lifters that aren't worried about their weight will snack on candy during workouts.

lol cody addressing the you can hold mine if I hold yours shit

It was storyline that she was dealing with strep and 102 degree fever to give her the out but she’s leaked to the sheets that that was a shoot for why the match sucked. She looked fine to me in all those media interviews pushing her book is all I’m saying!

Becky peaked when The Man thing first started. She's regressed in ring and looks weird now(what having sex with Seth Rollins does to a muthafucka). Her star is fading fast. And in This Business when that happens, wrestlers do desperate things!

TIL me and Bobby Lashley have something in common

Becky peaked when The Man thing first started. She's regressed in ring and looks weird now(what having sex with Seth Rollins does to a muthafucka). Her star is fading fast. And in This Business when that happens, wrestlers do desperate things!

"If I go cold, I won't get sold. I'll get put in the back in the discount rack like another can of beans." - Billy Joel on the Business.

They using all the commercial free Raw on this show........fuck

Lol fuck commercials they legit just came back from 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back