Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score
1712411677013-png.1038037

Rules
1. Return soon, Mami!
2. Rehire Mandy
3. #PushTonyD

Mascots

m2-res_854p.mp4

8394s99bgjuc1.jpeg

m2-res_1080p.mp4

Theme

Please and thank you @D.R.H. @Kowboy On Sherdog @Oku @PRIDEWASBETTER

@Stargazer Rex I couldn't agree more. It's a relatively simple phrase but Dream puts so much passion into it that you really feel it and it resonates. It's the "hold on to it" that seals it. It's easy to have big dreams but it's even easier to quit on them. You've got to keep that spirit every single day

Just like Dusty held on to that envelope that Baby Doll gave him.

What if it was Dusty’s real Rolex!

It was probably the exact same ring he handed that gorgeous ass Molly Qerim on First Take, he bagged her and then stole it off the night stand as he snuck out like a thief in the night and now he's using to try and make a move on Brandi :eek: :eek:

Or Cody
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
96087b32c7e64cd32893c57d9c340701.gif

It was probably the exact same ring he handed that gorgeous ass Molly Qerim on First Take, he bagged her and then stole it off the night stand as he snuck out like a thief in the night and now he's using to try and make a move on Brandi :eek: :eek:

Or Cody
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
96087b32c7e64cd32893c57d9c340701.gif

I love how He gets on the board and starts wears his Steve Jobs glasses for appearances. Fucking Dewey <lmao>

"Bischoff's impact on the industry as a whole can't be overlooked. Simply put, he changed the entire face of pro wrestling as we know it and is the person most responsible for the creation of the current wrestling boom." - Dave Meltzer, Sep 20 1999 Wrestling Observer

<NoneOfMy>

"Bischoff's impact on the industry as a whole can't be overlooked. Simply put, he changed the entire face of pro wrestling as we know it and is the person most responsible for the creation of the current wrestling boom." - Dave Meltzer, Sep 20 1999 Wrestling Observer

<NoneOfMy>

Was that before or after he tried to book Mabel

"It is vintage, means a lot to me..."

Rock trying to get that guilt fuck

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

Workers work
"And now you wanna serve The Rock a great big piece of that poontag pie!"

Stephen A: "DAHAHAHA! What kinda pie was that, Shay?!"
Ol' Shay Sharpe: "I'm sure she'd be willing to serve it to him!"

On our walk this morning, we saw that theyre building a new Starbucks down the street from my house, thats the 3rd one within 5 blocks of my house, how can one street support so many damn Starbucks
We have 2 freeway exits and 4 Starbucks plus several other coffee spots in this small town
I am in the wrong freaking business

On our walk this morning, we saw that theyre building a new Starbucks down the street from my house, thats the 3rd one within 5 blocks of my house, how can one street support so many damn Starbucks
We have 2 freeway exits and 4 Starbucks plus several other coffee spots in this small town
I am in the wrong freaking business

You should get Roxie a pup cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back