Locked PWD 1161: Get Well Soon, Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun rasslin fact, that referee is Red Bastien, one of the guys that trained Sting and The Ultimate Warrior.

Red Bastien was also best man at Roddy Piper's wedding.

One of my favorite rasslin books is a collection of photos from Red Bastien promoted shows in the 70's and 80's, he used to promote Modesto and that arena had such a unique look with the low roof that looks like its setting directly on the top rope so I love all the pics from that place

thousandwords-banner.png

KangaroosMaivia7.16.77clightWatermark-1536x929.jpg

AndreTagTeamJohnnyMillerWatermark-1536x1013.jpg

Bernthal married Angle's niece. Kurt was on Bernthal's podcast a couple years ago and they talked about when he learned who Kurt was after starting to date his niece.

Don't fuck with Mark Angle.

@Pliny Pete Of course I've read the Great Outdoors script. The original beat in the 96er scene is that Roman's card gets declined after he's promised to take the family out for dinner. So Chet did not bring his wallet. Roman has a brief confrontation with the big chef that he can't pay for the meal. That's when Roman hatches the scheme that Chet should eat the old 96er to get it all for free. That's why the chef is so antagonistic to Chet while eating the steak and makes him eat all the fat and gristle to truly be finished. I've always thought it's weird in the movie that he's such an asshole for seemingly no reason.

Then the gag from Roman when they leave is "Turns out they accept checks, I could've just bought the whole place if I wanted to! Thanks for choking that down though, Ripley AHA!"

@Pliny Pete Of course I've read the Great Outdoors script. The original beat in the 96er scene is that Roman's card gets declined after he's promised to take the family out for dinner. So Chet did not bring his wallet. Roman has a brief confrontation with the big chef that he can't pay for the meal. That's when Roman hatches the scheme that Chet should eat the old 96er to get it all for free. That's why the chef is so antagonistic to Chet while eating the steak and makes him eat all the fat and gristle to truly be finished. I've always thought it's weird in the movie that he's such an asshole for seemingly no reason.

Then the gag from Roman when they leave is "Turns out they accept checks, I could've just bought the whole place if I wanted to! Thanks for choking that down though, Ripley AHA!"

I can see that play out perfectly in my mind and hear Akroyds voice lol

Looks like another good, that could be 3 in a row

"The inventors performed another magic trick, they disappeared"

😲😲😲😲

Killer Patents & Secret Science Vol. 1 | Free Energy & Anti-Gravity Cover-Ups

For decades, we've heard about the catastrophic effects of fossil fuel pollution. For just as long, I've been hearing that global warming is a myth.

The two sides are constantly at each other's throats. But it's a fight that's completely unnecessary.

The technology to create unlimited, clean, free energy has existed for over a hundred years.

Dozens, perhaps hundreds, of inventors have created machines that pull energy out of thin air. Machines that could defy gravity, levitate, and fly. Machines that bend the fabric of spacetime itself.

These machines sound - not just like science fiction - they sound like magic.

So, where are these magical devices? Well, when the inventors patented and publicized their technology, they performed another magic trick: they disappeared.

I don't know who this is but the fact that she's hidden on ROH shows that Tony really doesn't care about making money.

Maybe not, but it does show that Tony has a type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back