Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK4f6N.gif

@My Spot @RollSonnenRoll do you people remember this logo?
Never seen it before but I think it was a smart idea to keep workshopping it :eek: :eek:

Zero memory of that. That’s hideous! I don’t think Big Kev would be living in Day-tow on the beach collecting mailbox money to this day from that tshirt

That time it was drug dealing

If I had a regular black box they probably wouldnt have even paid attention but I had a descrambler switch that looked similar to the old RF connectors from the 80's that you needed to hook up an Atari to your tv and I guess one of the cops saw it as they were searching around and knew what it was so he decided to add it to the list

rf.jpg
2194002f-c782-4ff2-81b0-f134dedba444_text.gif

bbc62e26-71f4-45cd-8037-2eba63c5a097_text.gif

- FCC Stooge!

That exact pic right there is the only time I’ve ever really found her attractive. There was a very brief mix of her innocent persona and bottom feeding hoe persona that was the sweet spot in late 99/early 2000

I thought Stephanie always looked good but I also think she was around during the era when the women were the most beautiful in wrestling imo. Trish, Lita, Mickie, Stacy Keibler, Molly, etc. You had some questionable choices like Nicole Bass but to each their own.

I thought Stephanie always looked good but I also think she was around during the era when the women were the most beautiful in wrestling imo. Trish, Lita, Mickie, Stacy Keibler, Molly, etc. You had some questionable choices like Nicole Bass but to each their own.
@Stargazer Rex

He looked good til he played against Michigan
I actually think he's really good but Atlanta just signed Kirk Cousins to a 4 year deal with a ton of guaranteed money. QB was low on the list of needs. Very strange pick.

Does that include the valet and concession workers?

Someone on a different site said Tony Kahn was kayfabing a neck brace at the NFL draft like Bobby Heenan back in '87
Oh, I really hope thats true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back