Locked PWD 1162: Spring Breakin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julius loosing his shit in the background is great.

Lol seeing a lot of fucking morons trying to say that ending copied Danielson and osprey when they did this exact finish at the last ppv match they had together with the dragon going over

Lol seeing a lot of fucking morons trying to say that ending copied Danielson and osprey when they did this exact finish at the last ppv match they had together with the dragon going over
To me, all three recent times I've seen it, I've just thought....cool spot.

But I'm not brand exclusive so it's easy to just enjoy wrestling

To me, all three recent times I've seen it, I've just thought....cool spot.

But I'm not brand exclusive so it's easy to just enjoy wrestling
Same never understood why someone would limit them self to just watch one brand. When there are a lot of good wrestling company's to watch. Tho I can see some don't have the time or just don't want to find someone new they might enjoy if just giving them a chance.

Watching this Harley Race episode of Dark Side Of The Ring, loving this black and white footage and the discussion of the old timey carnival circuit

This one

GMD-07771r.jpg

OMFG these muffuggas arguing record stas like rasslin fans......this app the devil......turning everyone on it into know it all nerds.

Same never understood why someone would limit them self to just watch one brand. When there are a lot of good wrestling company's to watch. Tho I can see some don't have the time or just don't want to find someone new they might enjoy if just giving them a chance.
I don't watch everything of every company but I enjoy spreading the time I do have across a few different places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back