Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

The GOAT NFL Films theme. Doesn't it just paint a picture in your mind? You can see the fans breathing smoke wrapped up on a cold late autumn day, gladiators on the field fighting for every inch!

1:01 - QB approaching the line in slow mo, 10 seconds on the clock, no timeouts, down 4, gotta get in the end zone.

dIE06J.gif

The GOAT NFL Films theme. Doesn't it just paint a picture in your mind? You can see the fans breathing smoke wrapped up on a cold late autumn day, gladiators on the field fighting for every inch!

1:01 - QB approaching the line in slow mo, 10 seconds on the clock, no timeouts, down 4, gotta get in the end zone.

This came out when I was in HS and I think I played it so much it stopped working.

5Pf3roM.jpeg

This came out when I was in HS and I think I played it so much it stopped working.

5Pf3roM.jpeg

Looking back at those 80's & 90's NFL Films documentaries and stuff, a lot of it really does sound like some modern day Nazi recruitment propaganda

The booming voice, the rousing music, the stories of underdogs in battle against the enemy, thats straight out of comrade Hitlers playbook

I mean look at the cover of this dang CD with its war medal imagery, and it worked to perfection cause they fucked around and indoctrinated a whole nation

Salute

Looking back at those 80's & 90's NFL Films documentaries and stuff, a lot of it really does sound like some modern day Nazi recruitment propaganda

The booming voice, the rousing music, the stories of underdogs in battle against the enemy, thats straight out of comrade Hitlers playbook, and it worked to perfection cause they fucked around and indoctrinated a whole nation

Salute

I was trying to listen to an episode of BTS earlier but I had to give up when those two goofs were reading those homoerotic comments about Dale Veasey on Youtube

@Bix with his weird ass voice that he always uses in these types of segments as they both giggle like a couple of 12 year olds reading Penthouse Forum for the first time

With @Bix its obvious but I suspect your homie Kris Z aint never felt the touch of a woman either

It was just too much for me to take this morning lol

I was trying to listen to an episode of BTS earlier but I had to give up when those two goofs were reading those homoerotic comments about Dale Veasey on Youtube

@Bix with his weird ass voice that he always uses in these types of segments as they both giggle like a couple of 12 year olds reading Penthouse Forum for the first time

With @Bix its obvious but I suspect your homie Kris Z aint never felt the touch of a woman either

It was just too much for me to take this morning lol
Yeah I don't understand the Dale Veasey thing, especially when they play the clip of Kris saying "Ass" or "How 'Bout That Ass" a million times.
Nah I bet Kris is a pussy magnet, being a grocery store manager is the Pope of Chili Town in his little redneck town.

The booming voice, the rousing music, the stories of underdogs in battle against the enemy, thats straight out of comrade Hitlers playbook

I mean look at the cover of this dang CD with its war medal imagery, and it worked to perfection cause they fucked around and indoctrinated a whole nation

Salute
And fun little nurses rhymes to the Peter and The Wolf music narrated by Winnie the Pooh to sell to impressional little children like me!

And everyone cheered for Broadway Joe
For he had put on such a spectacular show!

Damn right, he did

I freaking love how confident Roxie is on our walks now, struts through the neighborhood with her chest out and her tail up, walks right past a fence with a dog snarling and barking at her just a few inches away and doesnt even give it a moments hesitation, looks the dog straight in the eye and strolls right past him without any concern
She is becoming quite the young lady, no doubt about it

animal-dog.gif

I freaking love how confident Roxie is on our walks now, struts through the neighborhood with her chest out and her tail up, walks right past a fence with a dog snarling and barking at her just a few inches away and doesnt even give it a moments hesitation, looks the dog straight in the eye and strolls right past him without any concern
She is becoming quite the young lady, no doubt about it

animal-dog.gif

Thats funny, we were playing a Detroit rock playlist on our walk today, been playing a lot of that Detroit sound lately, its a hard driving up tempo party sound and i am excited for this beautiful festival filled warm weather season, perfect match imo

Thats funny, we were playing a Detroit rock playlist on our walk today, been playing a lot of that Detroit sound lately, its a hard driving up tempo party sound and i am excited for this beautiful festival filled warm weather season, perfect match imo
I remember for years thinking that Kiss was from there because of Detorit Rock City. They’re New Yorkers! You’re a fool, Roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back