Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got done watching the Dark Side Of The Ring episode about Black Saturday, it was a pretty decent retelling of the events that led up to a moment that legitimately changed the rasslin business forever and set the wheels in motion for the WWE that you people love so much (for some God forsaken reason I still cant understand) to become the mega worldwide corporation that it is today

If youre interested in the history of this fine business, this one is definitely worth checking out

Jerry Brisco was a major player in making it happen and you get him telling his side of the story of why they sold out to Vince and on the other side you got Ole Anderson's son telling Ole's side

Plus you got Corny telling Jim Barnett's side(with no bitterness which is always nice) and Dave Meltzer with his fancy pants new flattop haircut and dark black dye job looking goofier than Vince's evil villian mustache<lmao>

All in all, its worth a watch

@My Spot one thing though, Ole's son says Ole eventually gave in and sold his shares to Vince and used the money to start up that little Championship Wrestling From Georgia operation, but in Ole's book, Ole specifically says he never sold shit to Vince and Vince just dissolved the company and Ole never got one damn dime, something fishy is afoot...

I just got done watching the Dark Side Of The Ring episode about Black Saturday, it was a pretty decent retelling of the events that led up to a moment that legitimately changed the rasslin business forever and set the wheels in motion for the WWE that you people love so much (for some God forsaken reason I still cant understand) to become the mega worldwide corporation that it is today

If youre interested in the history of this fine business, this one is definitely worth checking out

Jerry Brisco was a major player in making it happen and you get him telling his side of the story of why they sold out to Vince and on the other side you got Ole Anderson's son telling Ole's side

Plus you got Corny telling Jim Barnett's side(with no bitterness which is always nice) and Dave Meltzer with his fancy pants new flattop haircut and dark black dye job looking goofier than Vince's evil villian mustache<lmao>

All in all, its worth a watch

@My Spot one thing though, Ole's son says Ole eventually gave in and sold his shares to Vince and used the money to start up that little Championship Wrestling From Georgia operation, but in Ole's book, Ole specifically says he never sold shit to Vince and Vince just dissolved the company and Ole never got one damn dime, something fishy is afoot...

I think his son is wrong because the first episode of CWG was filmed just 2.5 weeks after Black Saturday.

I think his son is wrong because the first episode of CWG was filmed just 2.5 weeks after Black Saturday.

Wow, I didnt realize it was that soon

The part where his son reads the letter from Bill Watts is pretty good, Watts predicted the future perfectly

But I dont wanna watch AEW!!
A lot of people don’t either according to the numbers

235eb802-cdb4-4382-98a8-fbd53e2d9e8d_text.gif

Bobby Lashley apparently injured while training.......

The business back to being cursed......we have no Roman, no Rock......our stars heads are falling off!!!!
jim-carrey-no-food.gif

Well one movie prior, the ending was that a land developer was going to MURDER Ernest in cold blood in front of a dozen children but he couldn't be shot thanks to his warrior spirit!

Ernest goes to Camp was one of the few movies we had on VHS in the house when I was growing up, so I've seen it at least 300 times

Started playing Far Cry : Blood Dragon last night in case anyone was wondering

I played a few minutes of it back on PS3 and then never tried it again, it somehow ended up in my games library on XBone so I decided to give it another whirl, seems alright

Im thinking I mighta got it free as a bonus when I purchased one of the other Far Cry games or something cause I also got Far Cry 2 in my library

I dig the 80's Tron style graphics

@My Spot you ever played this one?

Started playing Far Cry : Blood Dragon last night in case anyone was wondering

I played a few minutes of it back on PS3 and then never tried it again, it somehow ended up in my games library on XBone so I decided to give it another whirl, seems alright

Im thinking I mighta got it free as a bonus when I purchased one of the other Far Cry games or something cause I also got Far Cry 2 in my library

I dig the 80's Tron style graphics

@My Spot you ever played this one?
Yeah I've brought it up in the past and was surprised that you didn't like it.
The Vietnam one (I think for Far Cry 5) is really good too.

RIP our modern internet based life, I hope Hecklefish will be OK :oops: :oops:

442384983-991970315927419-5506136166242572185-n.jpg

Yeah I've brought it up in the past and was surprised that you didn't like it.
The Vietnam one (I think for Far Cry 5) is really good too.

I really like that Vietnam level, even though it was ugly as shit with everything just being green, I was hoping they would turn that one into a full game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back