Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just call Roll - Mr Steal ya Girl!

lTtlvHO.jpg
Lord have mercy that was a fine woman in her day

OH WHAT THE FUCK!!!!
THE ROCK'S SHITTY ASS 3RD TIER FOOTBALL LEAGUE IS OFFICIALLY A DISASTER!!!!!

Watching the game of the week right now, St Louis Battlehawks (5-1) at Birmingham Stallions (6-0)

St Louis is down by 4 points with 45 seconds left in the game, they block a punt and get the ball back on the opponents 47 yard line but they got no timeouts left

1st down - Completion, receiver gets out of bounds to stop the clock

2nd down - AJ McCarron runs for some dumb ass reason

3rd down - Spikes the ball to stop the clock

4th and 2 with 29 seconds left - It all comes down to this, gotta throw for a 1st down and get outta bounds or the game is over!

The announcer literally says "AJ McCarron playing in this state for the 1st time since the KICK SIX(@RollSonnenRoll :oops: :oops: ) can he finally redeem himself?"

Lines up under center, here comes the snap...

Fox cuts to commercial and switches to the MLB Game Of The Week!!!!

OH, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Things sure have changed for the once mighty Dwayne, I'll tell ya that, Fox woulda never pulled this bullshit on The Rock before he tried to fuck over Cody Rhodes and instead ruined his own career and alienated the ehtire entertainment industry in the process

🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
OH WHAT THE FUCK!!!!
THE ROCK'S SHITTY ASS 3RD TIER FOOTBALL LEAGUE IS OFFICIALLY A DISASTER!!!!!

Watching the game of the week right now, St Louis Battlehawks (5-1) at Birmingham Stallions (6-0)

St Louis is down by 4 points with 45 seconds left in the game, they block a punt and get the ball back on the opponents 47 yard line but they got no timeouts left

1st down - Completion, receiver gets out of bounds to stop the clock

2nd down - AJ McCarron runs for some dumb ass reason

3rd down - Spikes the ball to stop the clock

4th and 2 with 29 seconds left - It all comes down to this, gotta throw for a 1st down and get outta bounds or the game is over!

The announcer literally says "AJ McCarron playing in this state for the 1st time since the KICK SIX(@RollSonnenRoll :oops: :oops: ) can he finally redeem himself?"

Lines up under center, here comes the snap...

Fox cuts to commercial and switches to the MLB Game Of The Week!!!!

OH, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Things sure have changed for the once mighty Dwayne, I'll tell ya that, Fox woulda never pulled this bullshit on The Rock before he tried to fuck over Cody Rhodes and ruined his career and alienated the ehtire entertainment industry in the process

🤬🤬🤬🤬
“That’s a shame”

F6hb8_gakAAJyai.jpg:large

@Pliny Pete i was inspired by Daisy’s strut and decided to put Tank’s prong collar on him today for our downtown adventure. I normally don’t put it on him cause I feel like an asshole but, even at 8 years old, training and leash etiquette should be a daily exercise for shepherds and that’s the best way to do it.

Soon as I snapped it on, his whole body language changes and he goes into business mode. He doesn’t leave my hip after a heal command and he constantly keeps eyes up at me for direction. Would hardly look at another dog and I purposely waited till later in the day so the downtown area would be packed out and we could practice a lot. He did great navigating through crowds of people like a dignified Shepard should. Only had to give him two solid corrections. I thought I’d reward for him a job well done by going into the play area but this hunting dog immediately charged the fence and started barking at him and I didn’t like that a damn bit so we just went back home. That dog has been there twice now and done the same thing, I think that thing could smell the Bama on him!
smokeyx.JPG

<KingstonFrown>

Thats beautiful, Roll, Im glad you guys were able to go out and have a fun adventure even though that ole jealous hatin ass hound dog had to try to put a damper on things

Ive never used a prong collar but I plan on taking Roxie into big crowds this summer so maybe I'll get one and train her with it a bit to see how she reacts

I use her safety vest and a metal choke chain but her body temp runs really hot(just like ole Fred who was a walking heater) and its become real obvious these past few weeks that she is not a fan of the heat so if I can eliminate the vest on really hot days then I would feel better about taking her places and I'm sure so would she

Does Tank handle the heat well?

Thats beautiful, Roll, Im glad you guys were able to go out and have a fun adventure even though that ole jealous hatin ass hound dog had to try to put a damper on things

Ive never used a prong collar but I plan on taking Roxie into big crowds this summer so maybe I'll get one and train her with it a bit to see how she reacts

I use her safety vest and a metal choke chain but her body temp runs really hot(just like ole Fred who was a walking heater) and its become real obvious these past few weeks that she is not a fan of the heat so if I can eliminate the vest on really hot days then I would feel better about taking her places and I'm sure so would she

Does Tank handle the heat well?
Not at all. He basically shuts down 3 months a year and doesn’t want to leave his AC vent lol

The prong collar is just right for him. The choke collar was nothing, he didn’t even know it was there <lmao>

Lord have mercy that was a fine woman in her day

Ole Pete is an ass man to the core and she aint got none but man she was sop freaking gorgeous that it didnt even matter, I would throw my rigorous code of ethics and necessities in the garbage to slide my tongue all around that flat pancake, if you catch my drift

Not at all. He basically shuts down 3 months a year and doesn’t want to leave his AC vent lol

The prong collar is just right for him. The choke collar was nothing, he didn’t even know it was there <lmao>

I only use the choke chain as a back up just in case the safety vest has a failure point that pops loose when we're out and about but I really dont need it, Roxie aint trying to go nowhere or escape my grasp

I just use em both cause I have em already cause of Daisy's crazy butt, who I definitely needed it for

We went through the high school this morning and they were having an event in the football stadium so there was lots of cars pulling into the parking lots and a few people about, Roxie maintained perfectly but she did pull back and stay by my side instead of leading out in front like she's been doing lately, she dont trust you rascals

One thing though, every sidewalk corner in my neighborhood is ADA compliant with a small driveway for wheelchairs and a yellow plastic covering full of bumps so as we were walking through the high school complex, everytime we came to an ADA compliant passway, Roxie naturally assumed we were crossing there so she kept trying to wander off the path

Its one of those things you had to be there for, but trust me, it was adorable!

<YayKpop>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back