Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I tell all the young fellas, "Get you a Dizzy."
View attachment 1043419

donald-trump-no-88bny8qmn9xfxrwf.gif

Carmen 4 Life. I would have fixed her. Rico screwed Rico.

That's why I tell all the young fellas, "Get you a Dizzy."
View attachment 1043419

I didnt appreciate Dizz when I was younger, Sleep, I thought she was ugly, but I'll tell ya what, I dont know what ole Pete was thinking back then cause she aint ugly, Sleep, she aint ugly at all!

Plus she's a legit solid ass ride or die, unlike that other whore bag bitch!

Why Files was delayed from Thursday to Saturday, then this morning they posted that it would be up at 3 pm, then they updated and said 5 pm, now they say 7 pm

Ole AJ is becoming just about as dependable as those Dalton Castle boys, he's lucky he dont work for ROH or Big Tony woulda fired his ass!

I didnt appreciate Dizz when I was younger, Sleep, I thought she was ugly, but I'll tell ya what, I dont know what ole Pete was thinking back then cause she aint ugly, Sleep, she aint ugly at all!

Plus she's a legit solid ass ride or die, unlike that other whore bag bitch!

Carmen wanted to explore the galaxy and test herself, Pete! Ol stupid ass Rico followed her into the military and was too stupid to even make the Space Force so he had to be a dumb ol Marine fighting bugs on the ground like the South American savage he is! <lmao> Even Rico's mom tried to warn him not to join for her! He also got a man killed in boot camp!

OH WHAT THE FUCK!!!!
THE ROCK'S SHITTY ASS 3RD TIER FOOTBALL LEAGUE IS OFFICIALLY A DISASTER!!!!!

Watching the game of the week right now, St Louis Battlehawks (5-1) at Birmingham Stallions (6-0)

St Louis is down by 4 points with 45 seconds left in the game, they block a punt and get the ball back on the opponents 47 yard line but they got no timeouts left

1st down - Completion, receiver gets out of bounds to stop the clock

2nd down - AJ McCarron runs for some dumb ass reason

3rd down - Spikes the ball to stop the clock

4th and 2 with 29 seconds left - It all comes down to this, gotta throw for a 1st down and get outta bounds or the game is over!

The announcer literally says "AJ McCarron playing in this state for the 1st time since the KICK SIX(@RollSonnenRoll :oops: :oops: ) can he finally redeem himself?"

Lines up under center, here comes the snap...

Fox cuts to commercial and switches to the MLB Game Of The Week!!!!

OH, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Things sure have changed for the once mighty Dwayne, I'll tell ya that, Fox woulda never pulled this bullshit on The Rock before he tried to fuck over Cody Rhodes and instead ruined his own career and alienated the ehtire entertainment industry in the process

🤬🤬🤬🤬
Looks like the Kick Six demons lives on

AJ was at a house party I randomly found myself at in 2012. They had just beat the piss out of Ole Miss and I told him that it was my lifelong Bama fan grandma’s first game in person and thanks for making it a good one for her. He said glad to do it. He was a cool, laid back guy that didn’t bring up football unless you did. I’d be “Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration”’n that shit if that was me! Surprisignly we didn’t become best friends after that and Katherine sets me up with an equally attractive beauty queen.

I do like when Diz laughs at Carmen throwing up as she’s elbow deep in guts!

Looks like the Kick Six demons lives on

AJ was at a house party I randomly found myself at in 2012. They had just beat the piss out of Ole Miss and I told him that it was my lifelong Bama fan grandma’s first game in person and thanks for making it a good one for her. He said glad to do it. He was a cool, laid back guy that didn’t bring up football unless you did. I’d be “Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration”’n that shit if that was me! Surprisignly we didn’t become best friends after that and Katherine sets me up with an equally attractive beauty queen.

What line of work you in, Bob?

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

Carmen wanted to explore the galaxy and test herself, Pete! Ol stupid ass Rico followed her into the military and was too stupid to even make the Space Force so he had to be a dumb ol Marine fighting bugs on the ground like the South American savage he is! <lmao> Even Rico's mom tried to warn him not to join for her! He also got a man killed in boot camp!

I saw that big dead boot camp dummy in a movie just the other day, he was in the 80's high school rom-com classic Cant Buy Me Love doing the Carlton dance at the prom

I was like what!!

While we’re on the subject. That was certainly one Aryan looking dude to be from Argentina
<EdgyBrah>

The browns are sneaky, Roll. Some of us are white skinned! Not Ol Rex, though. I have beautiful brown skin like an Aztec warlord.

Not sure about this one but I guess we'll see

The Genetic Arms Race | How CRISPR and AI Destroy the World

Imagine a world where the genetic code is as easy to edit as a simple copy-and-paste.

This is the reality of CRISPR, a revolutionary technology that could cure diseases and save countless lives.

But in the wrong hands, it may lead to a dark future.

Unlocking the secrets of DNA and the rapid evolution of AI is creating unintended consequences.

tenor.gif

ufc is in St.louis tonight. cut to randy orton in the crowd and he got a big pop. the business is still alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back