Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise that he gets over every time when he's exactly what a territory wrestler was. A salt of the earth guy who has no other life skills besides what he's doing so he knows he better sell tickets or it's back to running a tow truck!

No disrespect to running a tow truck either, you're just not buying 3 Lambos and a Ferrari like he was talking about doing that!

You can if youre this guy

cb536f723a82e8a4cf33c3e640e154a2cf5b66f6.gif

Yea that episode of Why Files sucked

@Stargazer Rex what do you know about CRISPR and when did you know it!?

RIP to a real one......showed me my first on screen titties.

Not a damn thing! And if I don't know about it, quite frankly, it's not worth knowing about!

That surprises me, I know youre more into the mystical sciences and dark arts but I assumed you'd also dig into modern eugenics, denetic engineering and government funded population control every once in awhile

I still think that, too, which makes your answer very suspicious...

WHERE IS COCONUT AT THIS VERY MOMENT!!!!

He made the 1994 Fantastic Four movie which had some of the greatest bad practical effects of all time, i will always appreciate him for that

tenor.gif
I'm like 30-40 minutes into the new Roadhouse and it's deeply scratching that trashy Florida itch I have. I'm digging it so far

Yes, he's playing himself but Conor is fucking nailing this

I'm like 30-40 minutes into the new Roadhouse and it's deeply scratching that trashy Florida itch I have. I'm digging it so far

I enjoyed it, exactly what you expect it to be from the trailer and thats all I needed

Conor is great as an over exaggerated asshole drug goon, almost like hes been practicing for this role his whole life

I enjoyed it, exactly what you expect it to be from the trailer and thats all I needed

Conor is great as an over exaggerated asshole drug goon, almost like hes been practicing for this role his whole life
I forgot Ratcatcher II is in this too. She's adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back