Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a “what have you done for me lately?!” Business!

giphy.gif

Literally me seeing how quickly you guys turn on rasslers in here

Side-Eyeing-Chloe.jpg

I'm a big fan of Swerve and glad he got his shot at being World Champion. But right now his first feud as World Champion seems like it's the 3rd or 4th most important thing on the upcoming PPV. He doesn't feel like he's the top guy on the show any given week.

Okada is holding a new belt, where he's only the 2nd champion, the Continental Championship and he feels more important than Swerve. Will Ospreay is fighting Roddy Strong for the International Championship at the PPV and will probably win, without the belt he feels more important than Swerve, with it he'll feel even bigger. Even Adam Copeland with the TNT title feels more important than Swerve.

Swerve finding out it’s a long way to the top when you can’t break into a man’s house and threaten his defenseless infant!

I got Mrs. Buss a dozen roses and matching custom made 1st mother's day outfits, and you know what? She had the temerity to refuse to say "thank you daddy"... and my birthday is in two days! I've had it up to here with this family

I got Mrs. Buss a dozen roses and matching custom made 1st mother's day outfits, and you know what? She had the temerity to refuse to say "thank you daddy"... and my birthday is in two days! I've had it up to here with this family

Legit popped

<lmao> <lmao> <lmao> <lmao>

I'm a big fan of Swerve and glad he got his shot at being World Champion. But right now his first feud as World Champion seems like it's the 3rd or 4th most important thing on the upcoming PPV. He doesn't feel like he's the top guy on the show any given week.

Okada is holding a new belt, where he's only the 2nd champion, the Continental Championship and he feels more important than Swerve. Will Ospreay is fighting Roddy Strong for the International Championship at the PPV and will probably win, without the belt he feels more important than Swerve, with it he'll feel even bigger. Even Adam Copeland with the TNT title feels more important than Swerve.

693142b5d2c605a7a7a97e40abb21dd3.gif

I usually give most podcasts a chance but Im a go ahead and trust my guts on this one
Thanks but no thanks
They don’t really wrestle and everything interesting about them happened before they were born. I don’t know what we’re talking about here

Oh yeah, you was going to the aquarium, Im glad you guys had fun
Did you take any cool pics, did you see my homie Gibson the sea otter?
I got some cool pics, just need to figure out how to post them... Keeps saying they are too large to just attach from my photos. I don't know about Gibson specifically, but I did see a few sea otters cruising around in their enclosure, putting on a show!

I got some cool pics, just need to figure out how to post them... Keeps saying they are too large to just attach from my photos. I don't know about Gibson specifically, but I did see a few sea otters cruising around in their enclosure, putting on a show!

If you text the pictures to yourself and then save the texted version, it will usually be a smaller file that you can post here or you can upload them to Post Images for free and post em here

@Pliny Pete was cool seeing Titus Alexander doing another tour of NOAH, then I saw he was teaming with that dork Starboy Charlie

@StarboyCharlie

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back