Locked PWD 1164: Choke Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iyo punches like my grandkid when he's mad,

@Pliny Pete but that is pretty cool. I didn't know that. My earliest memories of KMEL were hip hop. I just started listening when they made the switch.

That was no PME but that was a good looking moonsault

Genius of the sky......I can go twice as high.......take a look......it's in a book

I wish this never happened, Pete!
giphy.gif

Carlito shaved that ugly ass moustach

Otis needs to squash Sami Zayn!

@Pliny Pete but that is pretty cool. I didn't know that. My earliest memories of KMEL were hip hop. I just started listening when they made the switch.

I remember The Camel but when it switched to hip hop, man did it become huge out here, looking back on it now, that station guided so much of the early to mid 90's youth culture in the Bay Area
They would break all the hottest artists and throw those massive KMEL Summer Jam concerts, that are historic and also a bit infamous in their own right
If KMEL gave it the rub then us teenagers were All In on it, no matter what it was

I remember The Camel but when it switched to hip hop, man did it become huge out here, looking back on it now, that station guided so much of the early to mid 90's youth culture in the Bay Area
They would break all the hottest artists and throw those massive KMEL Summer Jam concerts, that are historic and also a bit infamous in their own right
If KMEL gave it the rub then us teenagers were All In on it, no matter what it was
I miss when radio stations ran cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back