PWD 162: This'll Put Butts In Seats!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha damn you guys, now I have to watch the 92 Rumble today. That truly was an awesome show.

We're not the kinda guys to say we told you so. . . but. . . we told you so

BBoWCVMCIAE1LoR.jpg

Lionel Mandrake has a Heenan quote that I saw today as his sig. I never heard it until today and it made me spit out my water...

Tito Santana is like a cue-ball. The more you strike him, the more english you get out of him

Lionel Mandrake has a Heenan quote that I saw today as his sig. I never heard it until today and it made me spit out my water...

Tito Santana is like a cue-ball. The more you strike him, the more english you get out of him
I dont get it

This is what's truly hilarious about Pro Wrestling and people's hatred of it.

"I can't believe people watch this shit, people take this seriously?! Oh my god! They have just done something that I take offence to! This is VERY serious, and action should be taken!"

Im sure they were just flipping through their WWE Network subscription and heard her say it...

Will you stop!

Will this thread get stickied?

There saying Chris Snee is going to likely retire. He barely played last season but he was great when he was healthy.

I will miss him. He was a great Giant.

Haha! Heenan and Ventura are my all time favorite commentators. I posted this a while back. I'm sure most of you have seen it, but this is classic Ventura right here.

No point in stickying this thread. It will be done and onto a new one by the time Raw starts.

So no one else gets the joke either
Got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back