PWD 218: TNA Wrestling's New Home Is Now The PWD Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrestling fans suck. You guys are my only wrestling fan friends minus two people I know. One is a smark and the other is a mark.

I follow warriors on IG. We're super friends now.

Every rasslin' fan I know irl is chill.

All of my friends who like wrestling, except one, are marks.

I have one friend who is such a mark that he thought Swagger really broke Ricardo Rodriguez's foot in the ankle lock and then I have another friend who is so smarky that he tweeted Punk after his podcast thanking him for his honesty and "exposing the truth". It's quite a range of conversation when we get together for PPV's.

I dont have any rasslin fan friends
Rasslin fans are nerds and I dont hang wit nerds

I don't have any wrestling fan friends, I wish I did though, so I could go see some shows with them.

I don't have any wrestling fan friends, I wish I did though, so I could go see some shows with them.
wrestling-fan.jpg

Smugggek.jpg

wwecosplay-e1426617144819.jpg

They can't wait to be with you at the next Luchaboredom show.

The latter lot are at least having a good time.

Yeah I actually like costume fans. Shows they're having a good time and not taking it too seriously. That's a damn spot on Big Bossman costume as well.

Yeah I actually like costume fans. Shows they're having a good time and not taking it too seriously. That's a damn spot on Big Bossman costume as well.

that's the group that got kicked out of raw

Bossman's poem about Big Show's dead daddy is one of the more underrated promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back