PWD 218: TNA Wrestling's New Home Is Now The PWD Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumbass Dixie has sent out an e-mail calling the executives at Destination America "dummies", whilst cc'ing the executives at Destination America by mistake.

You can't write this stuff. Hilarity all the way through.

WWE.com has posted a new entrance video for Rusev, which abandons his ties to Russia and goes back to presenting him as being from Bulgaria. When he originally debuted he was called the Bulgarian Brute, and in storyline defected to Russia. It remains to be seen if the Russian flag and the Hero of the Russian Federation

It's amazing when you look at TNA's e-mail thing, as this isn't the first time it has happened.

Remember when they accidently sent out e-mails talking about Vince Russo still being in the company secretly, despite Spike TV telling them, in no uncertain terms "That Vince Russo best fuck the fuck off, right the fuck now!"

Vince Russo puts butts in seats doe

one feud with cena cost him
undefeated streak
title
woman
nationality
a fucking tank

cc4.gif

one feud with cena cost him
undefeated streak
title
woman
nationality
a fucking tank

They could turn that into a storyline for him. He comes out dejected and serious for the first time and basically says "I lost everything". I have no idea where you go from there though.

They could turn that into a storyline for him. He comes out dejected and serious for the first time and basically says "I lost everything". I have no idea where you go from there though.

A fucking win over cena would be nice

ESPN is loosening it's stance on wrestling. They used to not even acknowledge it's existence and now Sportscenter is talking about damn NXT. They even tweeted about Rollins winning the belt at Mania like it was a sporting result.

I remember the good old days when epic wasn't just a buzz word

In honor of TNA getting future endeavored by DA...we need a collection of the best gifs.

iyb2CgF7qTjek.gif

rags to riches story- 'immigrates' to nyc, becomes russian mobster version of alberto del rio, hires 'hits' on cena via heels (wyatts, bo dallas, nxt dudes) in ski masks. same dudes do a hit on ziggler, 'kidnap' lana. video package of darkroom with single light above a squirming body in a body bag (implied lana + voice recording of her voice) comes on during cena open challenge promo. rusev 'threatens' violence towards a woman, cena aint having that- sets up new ppv match. every week cena is searching for the bag and brawling with/gettin beat up by ski mask goons. comes up on the bag but everytime he manages to open it its just a random ski mask dude and not lana. rusev has an in ring promo where there are 3 bags/bodies in which lana is in 1 of them and cena can pick one to save while the others get beat up by the goons and cena is forced to watch.

idunno. shit like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back