• PlayStation

• N64

• dreamcast

• Saturn

• 3DO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the 7 people who voted genesis couodnt afford an she's she's snes as wells
But xhbit laughing but

I ordinarily don't mind Russo-style booking but even I got lost here. I think that literally everything that could ever happen, happened.

I guess the 7 people who voted genesis couodnt afford an she's she's snes as wells
But xhbit laughing but
I bought a Genesis because SEGA had the testicular fortitude to keep the blood and original fatalities in the first Mortal Kombat via blood code. Had 0 interest in snes after that.

#ABACABB motherfucker
#MortalMonday

ps and then snes went and censored Chaos' pissing fatality in Primal Rage. Buncha pussies.

Anyone ever bang Secret of Mana?

Secret_of_Mana_Box.jpg

Fuck you old people the GameCube was my first console and Marlee was my first game.

Anyone ever bang Secret of Mana?

Secret_of_Mana_Box.jpg
did you ever watch batman the animated series? The new dc universe animated movie is based on it with batman and nightwing teaming up with harley quinn. There is a special advanced screening on monday night only at select theaters nationwide. 730 pm here. I will be there.

did you ever watch batman the animated series? The new dc universe animated movie is based on it with batman and nightwing teaming up with harley quinn. There is a special advanced screening on monday night only at select theaters nationwide. 730 pm here. I will be there.

Hell yeah I watched that. That's cool.

forgot to tag @Batjester because he might wanna watch that shit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back