PWD 530: Nice Trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny Omega puts butts in seats.

There are a lot of guys that would probably do this show, I would imagine NJPW would lend a guy or two. Punk/Bryan in Chicago with Kenny Omega on the card somewhere would definitely get close 10,000. FWIW, the highest attended ROH show ever is 3,500 people.

I'm sorry but no way in hell they sniff anywhere near 10,000. ROH can't get half that...what did the G1 US Special get...2500 if that?
I'm not wishing ill on Cody's dreams...but his brain is stuck in Stardust persona if he actually believes this.

tenor.gif

Kenny Omega puts butts in seats.

There are a lot of guys that would probably do this show, I would imagine NJPW would lend a guy or two. Punk/Bryan in Chicago with Kenny Omega on the card somewhere would definitely get close 10,000. FWIW, the highest attended ROH show ever is 3,500 people.
You have to draw a profit at some point though. How much is the rent on the building, advertising, staff for the event, insurance, Big Kenny, Daniel Bryan and even though a snowball's chance in hell, CM Punk? You're in the hole six figures from the very start.

God have mercy on this kid's poor soul! Somebody stop the damn match!

4b309-1508780310-800.jpg

Poor Cass...when Big E's done Cass will spend the rest of his sex life feeding tic tacs to a whale.

I'm sorry but no way in hell they sniff anywhere near 10,000. ROH can't get half that...what did the G1 US Special get...2500 if that?
I'm not wishing ill on Cody's dreams...but his brain is stuck in Stardust persona if he actually believes this.
Those G1 shows sold out almost right away (I know cuz I tried to get tickets) and it was consecutive shows. I think the G1 shows could have done 5k

Poor Cass...when Big E's done Cass will spend the rest of his sex life feeding tic tacs to a whale.
Big Cass and Caraway probably drinking tear soaked whiskey together in Jersey's finest gentleman's establishment

To be honest, Big E probably already creampied Carmella last year.

Those G1 shows sold out almost right away (I know cuz I tried to get tickets) and it was consecutive shows. I think the G1 shows could have done 5k
The shows this year are in a 5,300 seat arena I think
Will be interesting to see how they do

Woulda coulda should, but didn't a.

Prime ECW couldn't 10k and they had a lot more hype than anything Cody is doing.

More power to him...shoot for the stars...if you only make it half way it's still pretty damn far...but 10k?

<{cruzshake}>

Not with Punk, not with Bryan, not with Kenny...this is reality.

To be honest, Big E probably already creampied Carmella last year.

He's a classy guy, I'm sure he'll give her round 27.

Woulda coulda should, but didn't a.

Prime ECW couldn't 10k and they had a lot more hype than anything Cody is doing.

More power to him...shoot for the stars...if you only make it half way it's still pretty damn far...but 10k?

<{cruzshake}>

Not with Punk, not with Bryan, not with Kenny...this is reality.
My point was ur example was stupid. The G1 shows were capped by the capacity of the venue.

What do u think the max the show can draw will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back