PWD 530: Nice Trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
@D.R.H. put ur av and sig on the line for a year. I’ll bet that The next NJPW show in the states does 5k (assuming the venue has capacity for 5k and show isn’t considered sold out below 5k).

@D.R.H.

SFoTi63.jpg

Aren't you Vietnamese...or is that Rex? God damn it, everyone is blending together.

Middle eastern and Hispanic.

I didn’t know we had a resident Vietnamese

He won’t accept it. All talk with that one.

Did I not respond to you already that they could get 5k as a good showing? So I'm supposed to bet against something I already said was possible?
Stop your lakersfanness Lakersfan.

First off, don’t call me vato. Secondly, stay the hell away from my grandma!
Don’t worry. I’m not attracted to females that are older or younger than me. Only those that are within two years of my age. I don’t know why this is but it is

I have no idea what you're talkign about.
Anyways, money fixes everything.

Punk appeared in the infamous bitchfests on Colt Cabana's podcast, spending a large portion of said podcasts talking shit about Ryback. Afterwards, a lot of Ryback's friends (including Cody, Ziggler and The Miz) basically saying "Fuck that guy". It's why you saw things like Ziggler and Miz parodying Punk's fight when they had their match the next day.

Hell, even Colt said that Punk went way too far in bashing the guy.

RYpknqg.gif

If there was one thing that Punk was right about then it was Ryback

Punk appeared in the infamous bitchfests on Colt Cabana's podcast, spending a large portion of said podcasts talking shit about Ryback. Afterwards, a lot of Ryback's friends (including Cody, Ziggler and The Miz) basically saying "Fuck that guy". It's why you saw things like Ziggler and Miz parodying Punk's fight when they had their match the next day.

Hell, even Colt said that Punk went way too far in bashing the guy.

Ryback is a confirmed dumb ass, though. And if he did this to me we would be fighting:

CKOdBh6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back