PWD 530: Nice Trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
<puh-lease75>

Did they actually say 10k?
They’ve said that’s their ultimate goal but idk if that’s what they’re going for this time specifically

Looks like Cody Rhodes and the Young Bucks are going ahead with that big self promoted indy show they were talking about last year
Date is September 1, 2018
I doubt they can draw 10,000 like they said but I hope its a success

How bad do you think that the next gm will be?

mike-adamle.jpg

Oh looks like you guys were already talking about it
I guess I'll just fuck off then

It was a nerve racking couple of months. The bank never officially told me my loan was approved, I walked into closing not even sure if I had a mortgage lol

Dang man, I sold mortgages for a while and you can get approved for a loan and tahts the first thing they tell you lol.

<32>

yeah, i probably agree tbh lol

how much are indy shows selling out right now? like a recent one with actual names
Cody Rhodes vs Joey Ryan put 3000-3500 in the Cow Palace in May, Rey Mysterio put about 2000-2500 in the same building in November

Admirable but Cornette said it right, the only way an indy show is selling 10,000 tickets in 2018 is to give Punk a blank check and put it in Chicago

Kenny Omega puts butts in seats.

There are a lot of guys that would probably do this show, I would imagine NJPW would lend a guy or two. Punk/Bryan in Chicago with Kenny Omega on the card somewhere would definitely get close 10,000. FWIW, the highest attended ROH show ever is 3,500 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back