PWD 619: Lawn Dart

Favourite Simpsons character (asides from Homer)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could be if you put a little effort into your life

time-is-a-flat-circle-gif-8.gif

Yeah, just like shitting isn't part of digestion...

You are out of your element, Assmud.
he prob also thinks that wiping isn’t a part of taking a shit

get a damn bidet you dirty asshole!

Last edited:
he prob also thinks that wiping isn’t a part of taking a shit

get a damn bidet you dirty asshole!

I know you were being sarcastic, but he should get a bidet. You should all get bidets. Maybe one day I'm going to be like Oprah and send bidets to all your houses. @Minotauro Rex gets a bidet! And @Casrot gets a bidet! And @Rebelfett gets a bidet! (And so on and so forth for all of you savages.)

Installation not included.

Yeah, just like shitting isn't part of digestion...

You are out of your element, Assmud.

you must really have a shit car if you are equating washing an automobile with the end stages of digestion.

then again, your stooge, maggle, probably has no car

There’s is no debate that drying the car is considered part of the wash. You never bring ur car to a wash and specify you need it dried it’s always include d

mudshit logic:

buys a hooker

argues that ejaculating isn’t part of sex

I know you were being sarcastic, but he should get a bidet. You should all get bidets. Maybe one day I'm going to be like Oprah and send bidets to all your houses. @Minotauro Rex gets a bidet! And @Casrot gets a bidet! And @Rebelfett gets a bidet! (And so on and so forth for all of you savages.)

Installation not included.
tbh i was being 100% cereal

@J Danger - I am apparently suffering from GAS because I'm thinking I need to have these guys (Jersey! What?!) make me a custom P-bass:

https://gammabassguitars.com/

I also want a 5-string Warwick.

Those are fucking sweet.

I really like my five string. It’s an LTD. really crisp. My two four strings are both meh but have been customized a lot with good parts to make them worth a shit. Ol Punk basses

For some reason, that just reminded me of "Country Breakfast". Been a while since I thought of that on here.

Country breakfast was my day off breakfast ritual on my last deployment

I want four eggs and ONE OF EVERYTHING ELSE THERE GUY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back