Pick One...and Batjester's mom.

• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the fact that she cares about her brand, but hell son she hasn’t had that ass in years! FALSE ADVERTISING!
We all know it's a bit of an illusion anyways with the leggings and tiny shorts half way up her ass. It's still very nice though

I’m watching Bone Tomahawk right now.
I haven’t gotten to the “scene” yet , and I really don’t know if I could, especially if buddy gets split in half.
Lol I had a hard time watching Saw 2,3 for that reason. Hostile and The Hills Have Eyes remakes were more gore than horror

Heel Becky is the only thing of interest to me now. When Charlotte smacked her on SD I was afraid they would have Becky run and be a coward heel. Becky whooping dat trick was a nice surprise.

Becky right now is being booked the best. Hope it stays that way.

Heel Becky really works my yogurt slinger into a shoot if you know what I mean.

I haven’t gotten to the “scene” yet , and I really don’t know if I could, especially if buddy gets split in half.
Lol I had a hard time watching Saw 2,3 for that reason. Hostile and The Hills Have Eyes remakes were more gore than horror

It looked pretty fake. Too many years of reliance on CGI and folks forgot how to do practical effects.

Nash has a bigger ORM bench press at 59 than 70% of the roster guarantee it
that’s because the roster today does leg exercises too to have more well rounded strength unlike Nash.

giphy.gif

<{anton}><{jackyeah}>

that’s because the roster today does leg exercises too to have more well rounded strength unlike Nash.
Aint no man even paid the bills with big quads

z31bcj2qdmn11.jpg

My girl Sasha Banks has finally broke herself in half.

<DCrying>

It looked pretty fake. Too many years of reliance on CGI and folks forgot how to do practical effects.
Right now, the posse is on their way to the mountains and Matt Fox(?) just killed two Mexicans in the night. Saying how they were raider scouts.
I also cringed when buddy with the broken foot was taking his boot off, I’ve had too many foot injuries and I know that pain lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back