Pick One...and Batjester's mom.

• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a large crowd of African-Americans behind us and they promptly lost their shit. It was amazing
A movie going experience with a lot of black Americans is truly a unique thing.

Can we start a GoFundMe for David Goggins to go live with Wally

A movie going experience with a lot of black Americans is truly a unique thing.
This scene in a 90% black theatre was one of the best movie experiences of my life

"Shit, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, you at least 30". I thought the roof was gonna come off the place

@Gutter Chris

how windy is it in your area, pal?

branches dropping left and right here. one nearly hit me in the head

giphy.gif

I also cringed when buddy with the broken foot was taking his boot off, I’ve had too many foot injuries and I know that pain lol

Yeah same, bro. I was doing a training op at 2 in the morning and I jumped off the back of a military truck and my left foot landed right on a rock. Destroyed my whole ankle, but I couldn't be a bitch and kept going. 5 hours later when I tried taking my boot off it hurt like a motherfucker. My ankle was the size of a softball and my boot held all the swelling in. My ankle still doesn't feel stable to this day since I didn't have time to do the PT to get it back to normal.

Yeah same, bro. I was doing a training op at 2 in the morning and I jumped off the back of a military truck and my left foot landed right on a rock. Destroyed my whole ankle, but I couldn't be a bitch and kept going. 5 hours later when I tried taking my boot off it hurt like a motherfucker. My ankle was the size of a softball and my boot held all the swelling in. My ankle still doesn't feel stable to this day since I didn't have time to do the PT to get it back to normal.
One of my dad's good friends had permanently fucked up feet because on day one of basic the DI told them when they got all their gear that he didn't wanna hear shit about anything being uncomfortable. Well they gave him the wrong sized boots and for weeks he ran in sizes too small because he didn't wanna say anything

One of my dad's good friends had permanently fucked up feet because on day one of basic the DI told them when they got all their gear that he didn't wanna hear shit about anything being uncomfortable. Well they gave him the wrong sized boots and for weeks he ran in sizes too small because he didn't wanna say anything

one of my buddies told a good story.

in basic, a good brother jumped off the back of a truck and broke his leg.

the drill instructor said is was because he had :eek::eek::eek:gy bones.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Damn, when we go our boots in boot camp they measured our feet and even had wide sizes for wide foot having fools like me.

Damn, when we go our boots in boot camp they measured our feet and even had wide sizes for wide foot having fools like me.
He would've been through basic in the mid 70's so maybe the process was a little more crude lol

He would've been through basic in the mid 70's so maybe the process was a little more crude lol

Yup, they learned that dudes being hurt and not able to do their jobs cost more money than not giving them the proper gear. Military is still cheap as shit tho.

This scene in a 90% black theatre was one of the best movie experiences of my life

"Shit, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, you at least 30". I thought the roof was gonna come off the place

First movie I saw in the USA was The Dark Knight in LA, a friend invited us to see it and stay at his place.
It was neat as a one time thing, but I can't see myself watching every movie like that lol

It's a cool 80 degrees here and sunny. I might get stoned and go to the lake later.

<{silvanormal}>

no boating or jet skiing today. craft advisory. gusts are supposed to be 40-55 mph.

i dont think it is that windy, but it is blowing. lost my car cover so many times i just took it off. now i have plant juice all over her

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back