Social Queen is dead

Do you look at The Queen in high regard?

• Total voters
My wife works for the civil service and has had to cancel talking at a meeting of the WMO this coming week because they are officially in mourning and are unable to be part of any external meetings.

That's right. The British government is currently not working with anyone of any other nation or international authority.

Apparently this is policy when the monarch dies, just no one remembers it happening before because people weren't alive back then!

The royal family doesn’t have any real power crew are in for a shock with Charles. The queen stayed out of everything and remained neutral. Given his history I highly doubt Charles will do the same. He’s the perfect king for republicans

Dunno if you were being sarcey or not, but he's the perfect king for the Left.
He embraces wokeness and all the green crap.

I don't know why is such of big deal when people die.

We are all gonna die. That's the only thing science can prove with certainty.

The when, the how, the who did it, and why? doesn't matter.

Death is a beautiful thing.

Just imagine living forever. That is truly hell!

Karl Heinz Schneider

My wife works for the civil service and has had to cancel talking at a meeting of the WMO this coming week because they are officially in mourning and are unable to be part of any external meetings.

That's right. The British government is currently not working with anyone of any other nation or international authority.

Apparently this is policy when the monarch dies, just no one remembers it happening before because people weren't alive back then!

It's much, much worse than that: I can't go to the gym because they've shut almost every major road in the city so tens of thousands of retards can stand around while they dump the Queen's coffin in Holyrood Palace.

Denying me my God-given right to Bench teh 275? That's the real tragedy:mad:

Dunno if you were being sarcey or not, but he's the perfect king for the Left.
He embraces wokeness and all the green crap.

I’m not sure about the wokeness, that’s the first time I’ve ever heard anyone describe Charles as anything close to being “woke” but yeah he did get filmed talking to plants.

What I mean is this. You want to get rid of them? First option is force. There are so many of them that would be a tough task. What’s more there are treaty’s in place for such an event, IIRC it goes to the Dutch royals. Then they undoubtedly have some kind of similar thing in place. You’d have to kill every member of every royal family on the planet and that’s a lot of people and a impossible task.

The only option is to get rid of them democratically. Now that’s not just a question of getting 51% in a vote. It’s a question of getting the vast majority (80/90%) of the population to strongly want to get rid of them, not indifferent to them but strongly opposed. Only then could you force a referendum.

Like I said the queen stayed out of everything while Charles has always had his fat hands involved (the spider papers are probably the most openly available example). Out of all the royals I think only Charles and Harry could bring the royal family into enough disrepute that a referendum would be possible

I liked her for the most part. She seemed to have a good many duties and seemed to meet and balance them with dignity. I'm sure plenty went on that we didn't know about but I think she was actually pretty important in the first few decades after WW2.

Very sad news. Queen Elizabeth is one of the greatest historial figures. May She Rest In Peace.

I can't help thinking this is an omen regarding British fortunes.

There probably won’t be another Queen for another century.

Chuck
Bill
George

Unless Georgie boy steps aside for his sister, Charlotte then the world is locked in for three straight kings. It then depends if George’s first born is a boy or girl.

F5-DAD9-A0-2-E61-4981-971-C-A977-B0-AD84-E1.jpg

There probably won’t be another Queen for another century.

Chuck
Bill
George

Unless Georgie boy steps aside for his sister, Charlotte then the world is locked in for three straight kings. It then depends if George’s first born is a boy or girl.
And we are probably all dead by then!

Back