Question for Trump Supporters

ITT, Trumpbots who can safely be ignored forever because their opinion is programmed

Hypothetical Question:

If the investigation leads to Flynn, Kushner, and others being convicted and they supply information great enough for Mueller to bring charges against Trump will you still support him?
Depends on the details. Nuance matters.

Hypothetical Question:

If the investigation leads to Flynn, Kushner, and others being convicted and they supply information great enough for Mueller to bring charges against Trump will you still support him?
What charges?

ITT, Trumpbots who can safely be ignored forever because their opinion is programmed

1. I don't see it. A rather unlikely hypothetical was asked and the response seems to be that Trump supporters find the hypothetical unlikely. They're right about that.
2. Ignoring people for steadfastly supporting one political side or the other is a recipe for never paying attention to anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Trump is possibly the best thing that happened to the world, had he any support US would probably waging some new war, either Iran or NK.

1. I don't see it. A rather unlikely hypothetical was asked and the response seems to be that Trump supporters find the hypothetical unlikely. They're right about that.
2. Ignoring people for steadfastly supporting one political side or the other is a recipe for never paying attention to anyone who doesn't agree with you.
People who have every reason to lie to protect the President giving up damaging information is now a likely hypothetical.

Wait a minute...

All this shit, the Michael Flynn crap, boils down to "russia hacking the election" ?

That's what that 20 page thread is about?

We are still spinning our wheels on this?

You mother fuckers have been on the internet for 20 God damn years and you STILL don't know how it works?

Jesus Christ. I thought we had moved on from this and that whole thread was about something I didnt know about.

Democrat supporters still don't understand this isn't about Trump colluding with Russia.

This is all about America hate and push by the lawless left for it's collapse. Islam is biding it's time while the current generation of leftist degenerates die off.

By far and away the majority of Democrat supporters in the WR explicitly hate whites, Christians and anything to do with Europe. Look at how many of them voted in the poll: should Whites be made uncomfortable. Same bunch.

Depending on the nature of the information, it would most likely increase my support, but it's a fantasy.

Firstly even if the allegations turn out to be true; they are not unprecedented and are far milder than what say Ted Kennedy was caught doing with the Soviets. Treatment of Trump seems to be exceptional due to his feud with the 'deep state' (intelligence agencies, old Washington dynasties).

Secondly Russia is on a better side of history than the US (via the EU) at this point in time was the West/Soviet paradigm has mostly swapped ideologies. But that strays into the philosophical. The world is changing & we need better allies.

Lmao

yes, man, Trump is really on that most noble war path against the deep state and corruption. ...

loloz

trolllllllllllll

"This is the greatest witch hunt in American history. Trump did nothing wrong he is a model American just fighting for American interests. The special counsel was rigged and its all the fault of Hillary Clinton and the Fake News" - Trump supporters
I think you’re lying to yourself if you think that this whole investigation isn’t politically motivated and deep state resistance to Trump.

Have members of his team done the wrong thing and broken the law? I’d say so but far less than previous administrations have. Certainly each of the Clintons have done far worse than any 5 members of the Trump team have put together.

You Trump haters need a new therapy: admitting you have a problem is the first step.

because they are looking for any wiggle room to not have to answer a question where they have to speak against their guy. which in effect answers the question anyway.

and 2, its not supporting a politcal side, it's supporting a politician. a stupidity or worse fanaticism that absolutely justifies dismissing and ignoring a person.

People who have every reason to lie to protect the President giving up damaging information is now a likely hypothetical.

If there is any damaging information about criminal behavior to be given up. Given that we've been looking long and hard at this subject for a year now without finding anything, I think it is unlikely that Flynn is going to unmask some far reaching conspiracy. He may, but it is unlikely, and even if one disagrees with that conclusion, it is reasonable for a Trump supporter to assume a la Van Jones that the Trump-Putin collusion story is a nothing burger.

Those are the reactions in this thread and they don't justify your broadly negative attitude.

I think you’re lying to yourself if you think that this whole investigation isn’t politically motivated and deep state resistance to Trump.

Have members of his team done the wrong thing and broken the law? I’d say so but far less than previous administrations have. Certainly each of the Clintons have done far worse than any 5 members of the Trump team have put together.

You Trump haters need a new therapy: admitting you have a problem is the first step.

I don't know about worse but yeah. And Bill was investigated and was eventually impeached for lying under oath trying to cover up one of those (more petty) wrongdoings. Now it seems like it's Trump's turn.

Hypothetical Question:

RashWatchfulGemsbok.gif

"attack democracy" - lol.

Well the allegations are that the Trump administration coordinated with Russia to use illegally obtained information in order to affect the election results and in exchanged promise to release them from sanctions regarding their illegal war in Ukraine. Play semantics all you want, but washing over that with a "lol," doesn't make you clever. It just makes you the worlds biggest cuck.

Lmao

yes, man, Trump is really on that most noble war path against the deep state and corruption. ...

loloz

trolllllllllllll

Not remotely what I said. How could even interpret it that way? You're being intentionally basic.

Back